If you wish to increase the sales and revenue of your business without spending thousands of dollars, using social media can help do just that. But there is a trick to boost sales in your business on social media. And that is to sell your products like you are not selling it.
It may seem like a flat contradiction to what you’re aiming. But, “selling without selling” is precisely what you need to do to take social media to your advantage. You can do such a thing by providing valuable insights to your consumers and offering them rationales to engage with your brand.
In today’s fast-paced world, people are using social media to look for the information they need and want. And as a social media seller, you need to provide information that’s worthy and valuable. For a little help,
Jump to your favourite topic
- 1 here are four ways you can use social media to sell your products without turning your consumers off.
- 2 Related Coupons
- 3 Seomator – In-depth Technical SEO Analysis
- 4 WP Manage Ninja – Flat 10% OFF on the Smartest WordPress Plugins & Themes
- 5 30% OFF On Kinzd Wallets
Follow the PASOP Copywriting Formula
When it comes to writing social media posts and advertisements, you don’t have to reinvent the wheel or start from scratch. Instead, you can use a few copywriting formulas as prototypes.
These copywriting formulas offer you plans to create a great persuasive argument to make customers act. All you have to do is add your personal taste based on your targeted audience.
One particular copywriting formula that’s compelling and effective is the PASOP formula. PASOP stands for Problem-Agitation-Solution-Outcome-Problem. So, how does the PASOP formula works?
- You begin by elaborating a problem concerning your audience.
- Next, agitate the dilemma for the customer. Learn why the issue can hurt the reader, and constrain them to want the answer urgently.
- Then, offer the solution. You can then resolve the problem for the reader.
- Reveal the outcome or result of utilizing your solution. What perks and advantages can they enjoy?
- Lastly, introduce another problem. However, leave it as it is. It must not be something
- aligned with the first problem, but it should be relevant to your target audience. It will act as a cliffhanger that you can relate to your future social media post.
By using the PASOP formula, you can be more persuasive and compelling to your audience, and most importantly you can sell more without turning them off.
For some, it may be cheaper and a lot easier to retarget existing prospects when you market a service or a product using social media. Instead of targeting cold leads. To put it simply, start making inbound sales because it is much simpler than outbound sales.
However, before you can warm up your inbound sales, be sure to have an effective and quality message with regards to your products. Do not do any shortcuts to be able to build excellent content and product.
Product and marketing 101, create a fantastic product and advertise with excellent marketing. Both should be evenly strong. Yes, it might take tons of your money and time, but it will surely pay off in the end. The attention and care you put into it will leave a strong impression with your leads.
To get this successfully, plan out what you will post carefully. Specifically how and when you will say it. Make the quality of your product match or equate the quality of your promotion.
Convey Inspiring, True Stories
Another great way for selling your products on social media without turning your customers off is to use social media as a means to tell stories. Do not just compose at least two sentences. You have to dive in and get real.
Focus on telling a true, inspiring story that resonates with your audience. Keep it simple, product-related, inspiring, and accurate.
Doing a low-budget retargeting advertisements on Facebook is another great way for social media promotion. In this way, you can reach the existing audience you gained on your site when they log into Facebook.
This approach is extremely effective as retargeted advertisements get 10x higher click-through-rate compared to display advertisements. Additionally, it is much easier to launch retargeted ads. It may be a small investment, but it’ll surely give you big returns.
So, how do you set up a Facebook Retargeting Ad? Here’s how:
- Create a Facebook Pixel.
- Add the Pixel to your site.
- Set up an advertisement using your Pixel.
Fortunately, you do not have to be a specialist or be proficient in social media to sell a product adequately. And, you can promote a product on social media with a low budget without annoying and turning your potential leads off.