The ethanol boom is coming. The twin threats of climate change and energy security are creating an unprecedented thirst for alternative energy with ethanol leading the way. That process is set to reach a landmark on Thursday when the US President, George Bush, arrives in Brazil to kick-start the creation of an international market for ethanol that could one-day rival oil as a global commodity. The expected creation of an “Opec for ethanol” replicating the cartel of major oil producers has spurred frenzied investment in biofuels across the Americas. – The Independent, 05 March 2007 http://pointblank2006.blogspot.com/2007/03/america-goes-green-2.html
- The 5 Top Comic Book Apps
- Solve the mystery of your favorite story with Disney Hidden Worlds
- Would you live life like a cartoon? – Intriguing true story!
- Indian Government threatened by the CAG Report on Coal allocations!
- Sudden Hike in Petrol Price trouble common Man once again!
- Can one trip of the Civil Aviation Minister make a difference to Air India?
- Rahul Gandhi fails to create the magic in UP politics in 2012 elections
- Samajwadi party wins majority 2012 polls, BSP reduced considerably in strength
- Shashi Tharoor resigned as Minister of State for External Affairs
- India Celebrated Republic Day with Dabbawala