If you have a bad memory like me don’t hate yourself. Just believe that’s how you are meant to be. If you don’t remember why and when you saved a certain contact on your phone, don’t worry! It’s not your fault at all. This doesn’t mean that you have no way out of it.
Fortunately some creative individuals identified people like us and decided to help us. This is why they came up with a unique iOS app called ‘CrumbTrail’. This will help us make networking and contact management easier. With this what you will have on your phone is not just an ordinary dictionary but a manager of your professional and private networks.
Once you get this app on your phone a lot of your time and energy is saved by auto tagging of date/time and location, adding private notes and images. The best part is with CrumbTrail you always remember who you met and why you added them in your phone. I haven’t heard of something like this before, have you? As far as I know even a reminder needs to be set manually but this is totally automatic! Could anyone ask for more? Why don’t we now take a look at some of the extra ordinary features of CrumbTrail.
- Contact filters – Search your CrumbTrail phonebook by the date or location the contact was added, by keyword tags or categorized groups, and by your friend’s current address location (list view and world map views)
- Notifications Centre – Keep your contacts updated in real time. A notification is sent to CrumbTrail when a contact updates their details, adds new information, or removes information (Yes, you can remove your information from another person’s phone!). You are in control of what information you share with your contacts.
- Contact restore – Should you lose your phone or purchase a new one, your contacts can easily be restored via CrumbTrail’s cloud so you never lose your contacts and the unique information for each i.e. where/when you met
- Memory area – Always remember how you met someone. Each contact has a memory area where you can add private notes or images alongside date/time and location where you met to ensure you always remember why that person is in your phone
- Profile sharing – Create custom profiles cards for business or personal use and control the information you share with others based on the occasion. CrumbTrail enables users to share this information seamlessly by simply dragging, dropping and s haring profiles through the app. No more manual contact entry!
Now it’s time to hear what the most important person who made this possible has to say.
Eren Erman, Founder and CEO, commented:
“Social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn have become an integral part of our networking DNA. Our ability to meet new people via various communication outlets means we now have more contacts to manage than ever before. Phone books on smart phones however have failed to keep pace and still organize contacts in alphabetical order. Our brain remembers the people we meet in a different way. We’re more likely to remember where, when or how we met someone than their name or title. The traditional phonebook doesn’t take this into account and CrumbTrail answers this problem providing context around the people you meet and ensuring we always remember why we added that person in our phone.”
“The idea for CrumbTrail came from my own experiences travelling and working around the world. It got to the stage where I had over 2,000 contacts in my phonebook and no way of remembering where I met them or why I added them to my phonebook in the first place. It’s much easier to remember a person’s face, the place where we met or something we had in common rather than their name, phone number or business title. CrumbTrail was developed with this in mind.”
Given all these amazing features I can’t believe how it’s being made available only for 69p (USD$0.99). I’m not going to let this tempting opportunity just pass by. Are you?
Enter your email below to get our weekly updates. And you get FREE access to our Exclusive → 1. Guide: Community Driven "Email Marketing Guide" → 2. eBook: "A 10 Steps Guide to Launch a Blog!" → 3. Tools: List of 20+ tools and services we use to run our site - when you opt-in.