FireUploader, is a universal upload tool for Firefox.
A Firefox extension that allows you to upload or download files, videos, photos from any website using a friendly interface.
As of now, it supports the sites which have got complete API support like Box.net, Flickr, Picasa, Youtube, Snaphappi (a digital photo processing website), Slideshare.net (Share your presentations) and Adobe Share has also been added. You can even make PDF documents using Adobe Share. Upload any word/image document, download it in PDF format.
If you are a regular blogger or flickrer etc, this tool is very handy to upload pictures/images related to your article or .zip files, videos, etc. Just upload everything in one shot and enjoy fast surfing/blogging :)
FireUploader interface is just like an FTP interface as it shows the local folders and remote folders which enables you to upload files with a single click.
Here are the few handy features on considering this FireUploader extension:
- You can upload any number of files at a time.
- You can upload files to multiple websites using a single interface.
- Ability to add multiple accounts and upload files to each account independently.
- Site specific features are also included and will be improved in the coming versions. eg. Box.net: giving public/private access to files.
- Upload any word/image document, download it in PDF format.
I hope they spread it to include more other major services like Google Videos, Webshots, Deviantart.com, DivShare.com, MediaFire.com, photobucket.com, imageshack.us, tinypic.com, etc. in their coming versions.
Now it sounds Universal right? :)
Firefox Add-ons: FireUploader
FireUploader Home Page
FireUploader Screenshots and Demo