KwiClick adds a different dimension to your web browser that enhances the way you retrieve information from your various favorite sites. KwiClick a new browser add-on that enhances the way you interact with content from services like Google, Twitter, YouTube, Wikipedia and more.
Searching just got easier & Quicker. KwiClick delivers your search results inside an intuitive panel, you can continue your browsing in main window and can explore the web for more in an another non obtrusive panel within the browser.
These are the main things I have observed as a good improvement in Usability point of view to improve Firefox further, I think Firefox should seriously think about this concept of Quick Search:
- While using the Quick Search no need to shift to an another tab to check the result.
- Completely handy, faster, as they say its really quicker.
- Can watch the videos, hear the music can socialize all in just a tiny window.
- Browsing multiple sites simultaneously. Stop browsing the web one page at a time.
- Richer Embedded Media – you can view comments, related content and additional user content from embedded videos and Flickr images.
- Quickly send embedded content via email or share with friends on popular sites like Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter.
- Selection based searching – select any content in a page and see their related keyword search results , tweets, info from Wikipedia and more.
- Turn an address into a map – saw the address in any web page? just select that address and find where it is exactly located via Google Maps.
- Search and Watch videos or images from flickr as you browse.
- Find products at Amazon.
Looking to know more? Check the following videos where KwiClick is well demonstrated:
Click the videos below for a simple demonstration.
Traditional search: Firefox search box
Selection based search: Highlight text for searching
Sharing videos with friends is simple. Post videos to Facebook with a simple mouse click. Click on the Facebook icon
above a video to post to your profile for friends to see.
Watch a short video about sharing on Facebook and Twitter.
Watch a short video about searching across services.
Customize KwiClick for the way you surf. There are a number of settings that can be adjusted for your personal web
surfing style including the font and size of the search results, the way links open in your browser, and much more.
I loved this tiny KwiClick add-on for firefox, will use it on regular basis.
Already started using this cool add-on? then appreciate your experience and feedback via comments.