A radical cleric set up a vigilante Islamic court in Pakistan’s capital yesterday and threatened to unleash a wave of suicide bombs if the government tried to repress his Taliban-style movement. The challenge to the authority of President Pervez Musharraf, by a firebrand cleric, Maulana Abdul Aziz, came amid growing fears of what the local media has dubbed a “creeping Talibanisation” across Pakistan. “Our youths will shake their palaces with their suicide attacks,” said Maulana (Father) Aziz in a sermon delivered to thousands of his followers at Lal Masjid, or Red Mosque, in central Islamabad.- Telegraph, 07 April 2007
- The 5 Top Comic Book Apps
- Solve the mystery of your favorite story with Disney Hidden Worlds
- Would you live life like a cartoon? – Intriguing true story!
- Indian Government threatened by the CAG Report on Coal allocations!
- Sudden Hike in Petrol Price trouble common Man once again!
- Can one trip of the Civil Aviation Minister make a difference to Air India?
- Rahul Gandhi fails to create the magic in UP politics in 2012 elections
- Samajwadi party wins majority 2012 polls, BSP reduced considerably in strength
- Shashi Tharoor resigned as Minister of State for External Affairs
- India Celebrated Republic Day with Dabbawala