Running smooth and fast not only depends on your energy but also on how comfortable you are in your footwear. As everyone would know sports shoes are most preferable for long distant runners. Putting this in mind SportsShoes.com is proud to announce the release of its new collection of running shoes from the world’s most popular brands – Adidas and Nike.
They have come up with a new cutting edge technology which is known to provide a helping hand in enhancing the performance of the runners. Now who wouldn’t appreciate such a wonderful gift? If Adidas is your choice then let me explain to you the mechanism behind its excellence. These unique sports shoes absorb the energy you put into every stride and fire it back, giving you more forward momentum.
In addition to the midsole has extra 30% temperature resistance than the regular ones with EVA foam. Besides this midsole unit is developed with thousands of energy capsules which store and unleash energy for the ultimate, responsive ride. Coming to Nike, it has dawned an all new avatar this time. Made of the new, virtually seamless Flyknit technology which provides an adaptive fit and superb support, Flywire threads wrap the midfoot and are adjustable through the laces. With all this Nike has given just the right kind of shoes for an athlete’s foot or should I say it’s even better? Not to forget the cushion implanted at the bottom to give protection to key areas like the heel. Flyknit shoes are designed to weigh not more than 226g per shoe so that the runner never feels its burden. That’s a delightful thought we must agree and appreciate.
A little more and official information on Adidas Boost and Nike Flynit can be found below:
Adidas Boost £129.99
The new Adidas Energy Boost Running Shoes are engineered to charge every step you take. These unique shoes absorb the energy you put into every stride and fire it back, giving you more forward momentum.
- The Adidas Boost shoes have a revolutionary new midsole unit which is developed with thousands of energy capsules which store and unleash energy for the ultimate, responsive ride.
- The midsole is 30% more temperature resistant than standard EVA foam, helping retain their responsiveness in varying conditions, ensuring the energy returned remains consistent and efficient.
- This shoe has a TechFit upper support with Powerbands which delivers a flexible yet stabilising fit.
Nike Flyknit £129.99
The Nike Flyknit Lunar Running Shoes are their latest innovative running footwear designed for the sole purpose of improving your personal best; it was inspired by feedback from runners who wanted a shoe that had the snug and virtually unnoticed fit of a sock.
- The shoes upper is made of the new, virtually seamless Flyknit technology which provides an adaptive fit and superb support, Flywire threads wrap the midfoot and are adjustable through the laces.
- Nike Flyknits are ultra-lightweight and weigh just 226g per shoe.
- The new bottomless carrier has strategically placed cushioning inserts which offer maximum impact protection in key areas on the heel and forefoot.
So what’s your choice? Adidas or Nike? You could decide after visiting SportsShoes.com/running