A sharp rise in food prices has developed into a global crisis, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said Friday. Ban urged leaders of the international community to sit down together on an “urgent basis” to discuss how to improve economic distribution systems and promote the production of agricultural products. – The Associated Press.
- Chuck De India – IOA
- Surprise Surprise – Al Gore Wins Nobel Peace Prize
- Would you live life like a cartoon? – Intriguing true story!
- Indian Government threatened by the CAG Report on Coal allocations!
- India Celebrated Republic Day with Dabbawala
- Indian Response to Terrorism
- Microsoft Pursues Yahoo!
- Tibet Steals (Lime) Light Off Beijing Olympics
- Six major problems that an entrepreneur can face at the time of food business statrups
- 4 Challenges Facing Gelato Shops In Today’s Dairy Dessert Market