Photography is my hobby, and I share most of the good pics or photos or images in social communities like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc. Before I share the images, I make sure I place some watermarks using Adobe Photoshop.
Sometimes, it is time-consuming to perform this task as it is time-consuming unless you are a professional in Photoshop, you can create an Action and perform the batch process. What if you are not used to Photoshop or any other photo editing tools?
So I decided to look for the best software which can watermark the photos I click. During this process, I came across the following free photo, Watermark Software, which sounds very cool, and thought to test how it works.
I downloaded the freeware version of Watermark Software available and tried with high-quality pictures and followed the steps guiding me by the software; this is so user friendly that I don’t check to know the next steps to perform this job, etc.
Let me take you through a couple of interesting features of this Watermark Software:
- Rich effects Text-based watermark
- Custom image watermark
- Supports Invisible watermark – EXIF Information
- Allows Batch Processing
- Watermark effects include Photo frames, cropping, batch renaming, image resizing, etc.
- Option to choose QR Code as a watermark
- Option to select or modify Output format either by reducing the DPI, image quality, output format, output folder, and more
- Supports almost all the available image formats like JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TGA, TIF, ICO, PCX, etc.
- Finally, there is an option to upload the images to your server via FTP automatically.
This is simply a 3 step to perform huge batch processing of images or pictures of photos up to 300+; the interface is easy to understand, fast, and very user-friendly – a nontechie user can also perform these tasks very easily.
So what are you looking for? Just give watermark-software.com a try. Let me know if this helps you.