Music is the art of thinking with sounds!
Music not only helps us to relax, it also makes our gloomy days exciting and interesting. Many of us love listening to music in the leisure time or while working out to boost our spirits. Well, there can be N number of reasons but to do that you need more than a default music player app to give you best quality music.
As Google Play Store is fully loaded with the music player apps and every app comes with its unique features and abilities. So, we’re going to discuss the best 5 music player apps for Android users.
Jump to your favourite topic
1. BlackPlayer Music Player
Rating: 4.5 Stars
BlackPlayer is a modern local music player and an easy to use application that not only makes you dance on feet but also lightens up your mood. It is a customizable tool that let you use the preferred fonts, colors, and themes. BlackPlayer supports
the standard local music file formats like WAV, MP3, and OGG.
Features of BlackPlayer Music Player:
- It allows to edit and view embedded lyrics and Music scrobbling.
- This app has an incredible design that provides HD Album cover management both manual and auto.
- You can customize the app as per your taste.
- It has ID3 tag editor, equalizer, edit Track, Albums & Artists, 3D surround virtualizes and bass boost.
2. PlayerPro Music Player
Rating: 4.5 Stars
Price: US $3.99
It is a simple, fast and intuitive application that helps to play your favorite music the way you want. You can personalize your music library by songs, genres, folders, composer, artists, albums, and playlists. PlayerPro allows to you change the user-interface by installing the available “Skins”. Isn’t it great?
Features of PlayerPro:
- The app also has “Sleep Timer” feature that automatically stops the app at the particular time.
- It let you share your favorite songs, album, and artists work on social media websites.
- You can shake your phone from top to bottom to play previous and next song.
- The app allows you to edit and view the lyrics embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
3. Phonograph Music Player
Rating: 4.6 Stars
Phonograph Music Player is considered as one of the best looking music player and most suitable tool for your mood swings. Unlike other music player apps, the app automatically downloads the additional info about your favourite songs and artists such as album name, images, size and artist biography.
Features of Phonograph Music Player:
- It has inbuilt features that allow you to change colors and themes according to your choice.
- You can create your own playlist and edit as per your taste.
- It allows you to control your lock screen playback music.
- It provides you easy to use, clean and familiar interface.
4. GoneMAD Music Player
Rating: 4.4 Stars
Price: Free – US $3.99
GoneMAD Music Player comes with over 250 customization option and over 1000 themes both holo and material. It provides tons of features and options to personalize your listening experience with ease.
Features of GoneMAD Music:
- It supports almost all the audio formats such as MP3, MP4, M4B, M4A, WAV, FLAC, APE, and WMA.
- You can check out the rating before listening to a new song or if you like the song, you can bookmark it.
- It is a multi-window supported devices.
- You can adjust playback speed and auto pitch correction.
5. Google Play Music
Rating: 3.9 Stars
Google Play Music is developed by Google Inc. Besides your favorite collections of songs, Google Play Music makes you listen to all on-demand streaming songs on the radio. It is the perfect way to bring your own music collection by uploading up to 50,000 songs, which you can hear through any device be it iOS or Android or the web.
Features of Google Play Music:
- You will get a suggestion list of different songs from the same album and artists.
- You can also save your preferred music to listen to them in your spare time.
- Unlike the above apps, here the radio is curated by experts for the music you want to hear.
- It lets you download the music on your device, so you can listen to your favorite songs when you don’t have internet connection.
So, these are 5 best music player apps that will help you to kill your time as well as reduce stress and anxiety.
Apoorv bhatnagar is working at Systweak Software , as an SEO analyst and technical Content Writer. His potential of writing is PC tips , Android and Mac tricks and he is anxious in writing other technical blogs. You can also find Apoorv on Facebook and LinkedIn.