Music is the art of thinking with sounds!
Music not only helps us to relax, but it also makes our gloomy days exciting and interesting. Many of us love listening to music in our leisure time or while working out to boost our spirits. Well, there can be N number of reasons but to do that you need more than a default music player app to give you the best quality music.
1. BlackPlayer Music Player
Rating: 4.5 Stars
BlackPlayer is a modern local music player and an easy-to-use application that not only makes you dance on your feet but also lightens up your mood. It is a customizable tool that lets you use the preferred fonts, colors, and themes. BlackPlayer supports
the standard local music file formats like WAV, MP3, and OGG.
Features of BlackPlayer Music Player:
- It allows to edit and view embedded lyrics and Music scrobbling.
- This app has an incredible design that provides HD Album cover management both manual and auto.
- You can customize the app as per your taste.
- It has an ID3 tag editor, equalizer, edit Track, Albums & Artists, 3D surround virtualized, and bass boost.
2. PlayerPro Music Player
Rating: 4.5 Stars
Price: US $3.99
It is a simple, fast, and intuitive application that helps to play your favorite music the way you want. You can personalize your music library by songs, genres, folders, composers, artists, albums, and playlists. PlayerPro allows you to change the user interface by installing the available “Skins”. Isn’t it great?
Features of PlayerPro:
- The app also has a “Sleep Timer” feature that automatically stops the app at a particular time.
- It let you share your favorite songs, album, and artists work on social media websites.
- You can shake your phone from top to bottom to play the previous and next song.
- The app allows you to edit and view the lyrics embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
3. Phonograph Music Player
Rating: 4.6 Stars
Phonograph Music Player is considered one of the best-looking music players and the most suitable tool for your mood swings. Unlike other music player apps, the app automatically downloads additional info about your favorite songs and artists such as album name, images, size, and artist biography.
Features of Phonograph Music Player:
- It has inbuilt features that allow you to change colors and themes according to your choice.
- You can create your own playlist and edit it as per your taste.
- It allows you to control your lock screen playback music.
- It provides you easy to a use, clean, and familiar interface.
4. GoneMAD Music Player
Rating: 4.4 Stars
Price: Free – US $3.99
GoneMAD Music Player comes with over 250 customization options and over 1000 themes both holo and material. It provides tons of features and options to personalize your listening experience with ease.
Features of GoneMAD Music:
- It supports almost all audio formats such as MP3, MP4, M4B, M4A, WAV, FLAC, APE, and WMA.
- You can check out the rating before listening to a new song or if you like the song, you can bookmark it.
- It is a multi-window supported devices.
- You can adjust playback speed and auto pitch correction.
5. Google Play Music
Rating: 3.9 Stars
Google Play Music is developed by Google Inc. Besides your favorite collections of songs, Google Play Music makes you listen to all on-demand streaming songs on the radio. It is the perfect way to bring your own music collection by uploading up to 50,000 songs, which you can hear through any device be it iOS or Android, or the web.
Features of Google Play Music:
- You will get a suggestion list of different songs from the same album and artists.
- You can also save your preferred music to listen to them in your spare time.
- Unlike the above apps, here the radio is curated by experts for the music you want to hear.
- It lets you download the music on your device, so you can listen to your favorite songs when you don’t have an internet connection.
So, these are the 5 best music player apps that will help you to kill your time as well as reduce stress and anxiety.