So, Node.js can be used with other JS frameworks and tools to create smooth user experiences in any operating system. PayPal, Uber, Netflix, and eBay which have millions of accounts on their servers prove the efficiency of Node.js.
Let’s discuss some of the best Node.js development tools for the best mobile app development solution.
On this page
1. Express Js
- It is a web application framework that is fast, minimalistic, and flexible. It provides a robust set of features for web and mobile applications.
- You can easily create a powerful API with innumerable HTTP utility methods and middleware available.
- It provides a thin layer of fundamental web app features without concealing the original Node.js features.
- It enables real-time communication between the clients and the servers. The server-side library is for Node.js.
- Socket. IO primarily uses websocket protocol providing the same interface and has polled as a fallback option.
- It provides many more features, including broadcasting to multiple sockets, storing data associated with each client, and asynchronous I/O.
- It can be used with the npm tool.
- It is a new web framework designed by the team of Express js. It provides a suite of methods to make writing servers fast and enjoyable.
- Koa can be used for building foundations of web applications and APIs.
- It has async functions which let you ditch the callbacks and increase error handling.
- The application developed using Koa has an object containing an array of middleware functions which are composed and executed in a stack-like manner upon request.
- Passport.js is a simple and authentic middleware for Node.js. It is extremely flexible and modular.
- It can be discreetly used in any Express-based web application.
- It has a comprehensive set of strategies and more than 300 different methods that support authentication using a username and password. Examples can be seen as Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- It is a node js developer tool that is known for its simplicity and ease of use.
- It comes with different features which are considered ideal for a production environment.
- PM2 is supported by the node js developer community all over the world.
- Webpack cannot be used without Node.js. Webpack is highly flexible and can be used with loaders. Loaders allow the node js developers to write custom tasks that they want to perform when bundling files together.
- It is used to minimize the initial loading time.
- It is an open-source framework and a feasible option to develop database-driven websites, applications, and APIs. It is used with Node.js.
- It is based on MongoDB and Express and is an open-source and full-stack framework.
- Keystone can configure express the de facto web server for node.js and connect to MongoDB database using Mongoose, the leading ODM package, and can prove very helpful for node-js developers.
- BDD styles provide an expressive language and readable style with several interfaces and TDD style provides a classical feel.
- Node.js developers can build their own plugins to share with the community or use plugin patterns to dry up existing tests.
- It works with any given testing framework as well as supports stubs, spies, and mocks.
- It also lends cross-border support and runs servers using Node.js.
- Electrode.js is very popular and is mostly used with React.js and Node.js applications.
- It was created by WalmartLab with the best practices and modern technologies.
- It ensures reusability components, cloud-based app deployment, and high performance.
We can help you to build such apps with real-time interaction and collaboration using Node.js development tools. Talk with our node js developer with 30 min free consultation for further queries and we can help you to build your personalized node.js mobile app.
Image source: Freepik Premium