PayPal, Uber, Netflix, or eBay which have millions of accounts on their servers prove the efficiency of Node.js.
Table of Contents
Let’s discuss some of the best Node.js development tools for the best mobile app development solution.
1. Express Js
- It is a web application framework which is fast, minimalistic and flexible. It provides a robust set of features for web and mobile applications.
- You can easily create a powerful API with innumerable HTTP utility methods and middleware available.
- It provides a thin layer of fundamental web app features without concealing the original Node.js features.
- It enables real-time communication between the clients and the servers. The server-side library for is for Node.js.
- Socket. IO primarily uses websocket protocol providing the same interface and has polling as a fallback option.
- It provides many more features, including broadcasting to multiple sockets, storing data associated with each client, and asynchronous I/O.
- It can be used with the npm tool.
- It is a new web framework designed by the team of Express js. It provides a suite of methods to make writing servers fast and enjoyable.
- Koa can be used for building foundations of web application and APIs.
- It has async functions which let you ditch the callbacks and increase error-handling.
- The application developed using Koa has an object containing an array of middleware functions which are composed and executed in a stack-like manner upon request.
- Passport.js is a simple and authentic middleware for Node.js. It is extremely flexible and modular.
- It can be discreetly used into any Express-based web application.
- It has a comprehensive set of strategies and more than 300 different methods that support authentication using a username and password. The examples can be seen as Facebook, Twitter and more.
- It is a node js developer tool that is known for its simplicity and ease of use.
- It comes with different features which are considered ideal for a production environment.
- PM2 is supported by the node js developer community all over the world.
- Webpack cannot be used without Node.js. Webpack is highly flexible and can be used with loaders. Loaders allow the node js developers to write custom tasks that they want to perform when bundling files together.
- It is used to minimize the initial loading time.
- It is an open-source framework and a feasible option to develop database-driven websites, applications, and APIs. It is used with Node.js.
- It is based on MongoDB and Express and is open-source and full stack framework.
- Keystone can configure express the de facto web server for node.js and connect to MongoDB database using Mongoose, the leading ODM package and can prove very helpful for node js developers.
- BDD styles provide an expressive language and readable style with several interfaces and TDD style provides a classical feel.
- Node.js developers can build their own plugins to share with the community or use plugin pattern to dry up existing tests.
- It works with any given testing framework as well as supports stubs, spies and mocks.
- It also lends cross-border support and runs of servers using Node.js.
- Electrode.js is very popular and is mostly used with React.js and Node.js applications.
- It was created by WalmartLab with the best practices and modern technologies.
- It ensures the reusability components, cloud-based app deployment, and high performance.
We can help you to build such apps with real-time interaction and collaboration using Node.js development tools. Talk with our node js developer with 30 min free consultation for further queries and we can help you to build your personalized node.js mobile app.