E-business offers numerous possible outcomes to re-sort out business procedures. Nowadays the competition is quite high so to utilize the maximum capacity of e-commerce business the traditional marketing strategies needed to be changed. Companies are now switching to electronic stages and multimedia-based marketing.
E-commerce companies are promoting their brands using celebrities’ faces for promotional purposes. Pioneering marketing strategies are seemed to be the game-changer of the traditional markets approach. The trend of e-commerce portals is becoming popular with celebrity endorsement as it is influential and thriving. These celebrities are taking up the brand as well as having shares of the companies.
- Yatra.com: Salman Khan – Yatra.com is a tour and traveling portal which is using Salman Khan as a celebrity face. Salman holds shares of a 5% stake in the company as well.
- JustDial: Amitabh Bachchan – Amitabh Bachchan holds 62,794 shares of Justdial.com worth Rs. 6.27 Lakh. His appearance in Justdial has made it a profit-making portal.
- YepMe: Farhan Akhtar, Shah Rukh Khan, Sonu Sood- Yepme is using three celebrity faces for marketing and endorsement. Yepme has gained a lot of success through this celebrity endorsement.
- Myntra: Ranveer Singh, Hrithik Roshan, and Kangana Ranaut- Myntra is the most emerging E-commerce portal in the clothes and fashion industry. Ranveer Singh, Hrithik Roshan, and Kangana Ranaut are endorsing Myntra’s products and labels. Myntra is generating great revenue through this marketing strategy.
- Lenskart: Purab Kohli – Lenskart is one of the best specs and lenses portal using Purab Kohli, two new TVCs highlighting renowned VJ-turned-performing artists as the celebrity face for their portal.
- Askmebazaar.com: Kangana Ranaut and Ranbeer Kapoor – Askmebazaar.com has used Kangana Ranaut and Ranbeer Kapoor the famous stars of the entertainment industry. This strategy has helped them a lot to generate large revenue.
- Snapdeal: Amir Khan – Snapdeal is using Amir Khan as a brand face and generating good revenue.
- Babyoye: Karishma Kapoor – Babyoye is a Mahindra group’s baby products portal. Karishma Kapoor is the celebrity and marketing face of babyoye portal. She also holds 26 % shares of the company. As she is a celebrity and a mother babyoye is getting benefits of using her as a celebrity face.