Earlier we bought Kinivo WID380 and we are amazed by the performance, quality, and glossy design of the product. Since we use various HDMI powered products like Google Chromecast, Teewe, XBOX and more to count in, it is really hard to connect the device to the television or HDTV or projector as and when required, as it contains only one HDMI port to plug-in HDMI devices.
Table of Contents
Current problem with HDMI port availability:
And it is really a tough task to switch the devices and every time we plug-in the device it takes a few more minutes to detect & configure the same. To avoid these issues – the only thing which comes to our mind is to extend HDMI ports, so we started exploring the HDMI switches. Since we already have a good experience with Kinivo, we decided to go with the new Kinivo K300 HDMI Switch. It’s been almost 20 days we are using this product effectively and haven’t seen any connectivity or any other hardware issues so far.
Solution for our HDMI ports problem:
Kinivo creates lifestyle consumer electronics who want to simplify our daily life at home, in the office, and on the go. This new Kinivo K300 4K HDMI switch helps you to add more HDMI ports as it extends your single HDMI port to 3 more extra ports. The reason why I have chosen this is, it contains 3 HDMI Inputs, supports 4K resolution, and 3D media content, awesome right?
Let’s check what’s in the package:
- Kinivo K300 3 Port 4K HDMI Switch
- IR Wireless Remote Control
- 5V AC/DC Power Adapter (This Power port would have been given backside of the product where we have HDMI ports).
- User Manual
The package doesn’t contain any HDMI to HDMI cable so make sure you have one.
Infrared Remote Control for easy switching between HDMI devices:
So now I can connect all my DVD Players, Streaming devices, Gaming consoles, Laptops, Soundbars or sound systems, etc. And switching between various HDMI supported devices is pretty easy with Infrared IR Wireless Remote control. The device is built with hybrid aluminum to withstand heat and the design is pretty simple which helps everyone to operate, also it comes with a one-year hardware warranty along with lifetime US-based customer support.
Kinivo’s Marketing Manager Andy Karuza says that we don’t need to compromise at the quality of the output as the Kinivi K300 is compatible with 4K UltraHD resolution and supports 3D content while taking care of HDCP.
Following are the Kinivo K300 HDMI Switch features:
- 3 HDMI Inputs
- Contains Digital audio port to connect your music system
- Supported display resolutions: 4K@30Hz, 1080p@120Hz and 1080p 3D@60Hz
- Easy switch between devices with Infrared Wireless Remote
- Can switch automatically based on active input
- Supports almost all the HDMI devices
- No installation required, it is just plugged and play device
- Supports 48-bit Deep Color
- Supports HDCP 1.3 (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Supports 3D content
- Supported audio formats: DTS-HD/Dolby-TrueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Supports data rate up to 3.4Gbps/per TMDS
Where and what to buy?
For more instructions checkout their K300 User Manual.
I hope our review on Kinivo K300 was helpful for you to decide on the product.