Are you new to AngularJS? Planning to learn AngularJS? or Not yet decided whether to learn this AngularJS framework or not?
Then you are in the right place to get introduced and understand the basics of AngularJS and I am sure within just an hour or two you will get familiar with this Google’s AngularJS Framework!
What is AngularJS?
The following are the advantages of AngularJS
- Enhance HTML
- Good for SAP – Single Page Applications
- Works well with other libraries
- Easy to understand
- Eliminates complex DOM manipulation
- Client-side form validations are easy by defining validation rules, no JS required for this
- You can widgets the controls with-in same page and can include multiple apps in a single page
- Dependency injection is a core in AngularJS
- Two-way data-binding is easy and fast
- Can maintain HTML Templates
- Easy to build typical CRUD applications (Create, Read, Update and Delete)
- Access to the server via XHR/JSON is easy
- Animations of DOM elements are easy
- Good HTML Compiler
- Easy Front-end data manipulations
- Easily testable
Thanks to Bill King who advised me a nice introductory video tutorial on AngularJS at “Video Tutorial by Dan Wahlin – AngularJS Fundamentals in 60-ish Minutes“.
This video tutorial helped me to understand the basics of AngularJS and made me to be familiar with this framework in just an hour – after this video I started working on my project directly. If you are new to AngularJS and not just started yet and planning to learn it – then this is the best video to consider.
Here is a good, basic and detailed examples from Stéphane Bégaudeau
In my next article I will try to share one of cool application idea which I had in my mind :)
I wish you all good luck with this AngularJS framework and let us know your thoughts whether this introductory article was useful for you or not.