Are you new to AngularJS? Planning to learn AngularJS? or Not yet decided whether to learn this AngularJS framework or not?
Then you are in the right place to get introduced and understand the basics of AngularJS, and I am sure within just an hour or two, you will get familiar with this Google’s AngularJS Framework!
What is AngularJS?
The following are the advantages of AngularJS
- Enhance HTML
- Good for SAP – Single Page Applications
- Works well with other libraries
- Easy to understand
- Eliminates complex DOM manipulation
- Client-side form validations are easy by defining validation rules, no JS required for this
- You can widgets the controls with-in same page and can include multiple apps in a single page
- Dependency injection is a core in AngularJS
- Two-way data-binding is easy and fast
- Can maintain HTML Templates
- Easy to build typical CRUD applications (Create, Read, Update and Delete)
- Access to the server via XHR/JSON is easy
- Animations of DOM elements are easy
- Good HTML Compiler
- Easy Front-end data manipulations
- Easily testable
Everyone advised me to go with AngularJS as they say this is the future – you can see my Google Plus conversation with framework or web application developers at “Any good JS Frameworks to recommend for my new project?”
Thanks to Bill King, who advised me of a nice introductory video tutorial on AngularJS at “Video Tutorial by Dan Wahlin – AngularJS Fundamentals in 60-ish Minutes”.
This video tutorial helped me understand the basics of AngularJS and made me familiar with this framework in just an hour. After this video, I started working on my project directly. If you are new to AngularJS and have not just started yet and are planning to learn it, this is the best video to consider.
Here are good, essential, and detailed examples from Stephane Bagaudeau.
In my next article, I will try to share one of the cool application ideas which I had in my mind :)
I wish you all good luck with this AngularJS framework, and let us know your thoughts on whether this introductory article was helpful for you or not.