In any office, there is at least one specialized employee who is engaged in the selection, acquisition
But, if you decide to buy a printer for your home, this task may seem overwhelming you at first glance. However, in this write-up, we familiarize you with
Table of Contents
the basic printers introductions so that you can choose the right printer:
The printer used for the home, need not have to be professional and designed for large volumes of work. If the model is more expensive than one and a half hundred dollars, then this is a completely different category i.e compact and convenient with multi-functions. But, if you go down to the minimum level of budget options then this will also not a worthful option. So, setting an appropriate budget is a good option for the middle-level printer.
We pay special attention to the different features of the computer and often neglect the parameters of additional equipment like a printer. Many times, printer supplier sold us printer at a very cheap cost, that makes us happy for the moment. But later on, it shakes our wallets with its services. Moreover, you will also suffer from the following issues:
- Almost zero reliability and high risk of breakage
- High energy consumption
- Low functionality
- Slow workflows
After sometimes, you may get used to these features and start long wait for each sheet of paper. But, this is also a fact that this technique can fail at any moment. Yes, with the regular change of toner cartridge can be a costly affair. Therefore, to buy such cheap equipment is simply an inappropriate deal.
Choosing Printing Technology
Laser and inkjet are the two major categories of printer offered by various brands. These both have equal advantages and disadvantages. So, consider them you can choose the most suitable option for your work. Apart from these, there are many other aspects of printer that require your attention. Let’s discuss them:
- Print Speed: For printing speed parameters, laser printer always leads one step ahead from inkjet printers. As the brands are regularly conducting R&D for Inkjet printers, but still it is able to beat the laser printer technology.
- Color Printing: A few years back, there was no question like that as the inkjet printers have the monopoly. Today, the situation has totally changed with laser printers. But, the fact is that later consumes more material, so the people prefer to inject as it is more economical for personal use.
- Printing Photos: Everything is simple here as the laser printer does not have the function of photo printing. At this point, all the advantage on this side goes to an inkjet printer.
- Printing Cost Per Sheet: The cost per page for printing matters a lot. So, here a laser printer shows itself better. Innovative Continuous Ink Supply Systems and refilled ink cartridge kits significantly reduce overall printing costs.
- Power Consumption: A laser printer compared to an inkjet consumes less energy. But you will not be able to use a laser printer if you do not have electricity on the network. Whereas, Inkjet printer quietly prints the desired document, because to warm the stove it will need a minimum amount of current.
MFP – An alternative to the printer?
It is worth buying to have a cheap printer if you choose to buy a multifunction printer for small printout requirements. You will not only able to perform standard printing of documents but also to scan and copy them. If you are very lucky, the kit will include a fax function, and this is beyond the expectation that a small device can have at an affordable price.
At home, on your desktop, you can organize an entire office, which will be simply indispensable for students and senior employees who like to take work home. Most importantly, it is not difficult to operate by the average user.