Did you know that it is possible to record video footage directly from the screen of your PC? Frankly speaking, you may have already seen videos that have been created using this method, as it is widely used to create video guides and tutorials to help show how to perform certain tasks on a computer.
However that is by no means the only reason why you would want to record a video from your screen. In fact it has far more utility than you may realize, and can help you to save online streaming videos, Skype calls, webinars, or music from websites and other services.
Assuming some of that interests you then the best place to start is with Movavi Screen Capture. It is a simple and user-friendly software that will let you start recording videos directly from your screen in just a few clicks.
Part of the reason why Movavi Screen Capture is so easy to use is due to its clean and intuitive user interface. As soon as you launch the software, you will be able to easily find the features that you need and set up your screen recording according to your parameters.
Make no mistake, as much as Movavi Screen Capture is designed to be easy to use, it also will probably exceed expectations in terms of features. With it you will be able to:
- Define the capture area by drawing a frame on screen using your mouse cursor or using the presets that are available.
- Select to record the system audio or audio from an external device such as a microphone (or both at the same time).
- Adjust the frame rate to up to 60 frames per second for the smoothest video playback, or less than that to conserve space.
- Display keys that are pressed on-screen so that they can be recorded as part of the video.
- Highlight or hide the mouse cursor depending on how visible you want it to be.
- Set up a custom ‘click’ sound to make it more audible when the mouse button is pressed.
- Schedule the recording to start and stop at a particular time or set the timer to automatically stop it after a certain duration.
- Trim out any unnecessary footage after the recording is complete.
- Save your video in any format you require or by using one of the presets to automatically optimize it for a particular device or platform.
As you can see Movavi Screen Capture packs a punch when it comes to its features. Rest
assured each of them is as easy to use as the next, and if you start experimenting with them now odds are you’ll figure them out in no time.