Change is inevitable, even in the world of marketing. And to cope with the shift, traditional marketers have to be open to transitioning to how almost everything is done now, and that is via digital means.
Pay-per-click ads, SEO reseller program, website audits, mobile UX, all these methods can be a challenging and confusing world to dive into, even for someone who already has a basic background in digital marketing.
On this page
Challenges of Transitioning from Traditional to Digital Marketing
As much as you would want to be on top of the game and acquire digital marketer genius status overnight, that is not possible. And the statistics provided by Smart Insights prove it.
- 41% of large companies cite link building as the most difficult SEO tactic.
- Just 6% of companies believe their integration of traditional and digital marketing was completely optimized.
There are undoubtedly many challenges when shifting from more old school marketing methods to newer ones, including the following:
- Digital marketing is a vast universe and one that constantly evolves. It will take time before you can actually have a clear and good grasp of it.
- There are plenty of online or offline courses you can take to acquire certification or to update your marketing know-how and upgrade your bag of tools. However, this usually requires several weeks or months of learning hours. This is time that not all marketers have, especially when their hands are already managing existing clients’ strategies and acquiring new customers.
- You don’t have the workforce or resources and time to train your existing marketing team.
The Need to Shift to Digital Marketing
If it poses too many challenges, then why bother transitioning? Many business experts agree that there is still a place for traditional marketing methods at present. However, the most common method of how today’s target markets consume advertising unquestionably is digital.
More studies indicate that more consumers use their mobile devices to search for businesses or products:
- Google reports that mobile search produced 91% of site visits in the United States alone in the 3rd Quarter of 2017.
- When people find local, helpful information on SERPs, 75% of them are more likely to visit the physical business establishment.
- The display campaigns of Google reach 80% of internet users worldwide.
There is no question that digital marketing is currently the most effective strategy to boost ROI and acquire results.
How an SEO Reseller Program Helps for a Smoother Transition
For someone who is more learned in what is now considered old-school methods, how can you upgrade your game and be more competitive in the digitally influenced business scene? This is a particularly heavy question for those who do not have the luxury to spend their already limited hours and resources on learning everything about digital marketing.
If you find yourself in this dilemma, the industry statistics will show you are not alone.
- Smart Insights reports that 49% of organizations don’t have a clearly defined digital marketing strategy.
- BigCommerce stats indicate that 46% of businesses in the U.S. do not have a website despite a 23% YOY growth in e-commerce.
- A Higher Visibility report shows that 254 out of 500 small to medium businesses only have a basic understanding of SEO.
One of the best and easiest solutions lies in SEO reseller program services.
- If you aren’t learned or skilled in SEO, you may find it daunting to step into the world of search engine optimization, especially since this field requires highly technical skills and knowledge. By working with a professional white label SEO reseller company, you know you are providing your clients with expert services.
- You can eliminate training since you automatically acquire a team of professional SEO experts.
- You can upgrade your menu of marketing services and increase your current client rates. Search engine optimization is a highly sought-after service.
- With a team of experts, you acquire through a white label SEO reseller program, they take care of the technical work, and you get to focus on managing your business and taking care of your clients’ other needs.
Find the Right White Label SEO Reseller Program
While it is certainly advantageous to acquire white label SEO reseller services, you obviously can’t just buy from the first company that comes along. You have to make sure you are working with a reputable organization with true capacity, knowledge, and skills to provide you with professional and quality SEO services.
Remember, they will be representing your brand. So, the quality of their work will be a reflection of your level of service and will affect your reputation as a marketing specialist.
Ardor SEO has a team of international SEO experts who specialize in various areas of search engine optimization. They work with various businesses all across the globe, including marketing consultants, ad agencies, pay-per-click management teams, and even other SEO companies. Head on to ardorseo.com to learn more about their SEO Reseller Program and other services.