Staying healthy is not a trend but a lifestyle. If you have decided to commit to a healthier lifestyle you have to make changes. Although this decision can seem a little difficult for you to follow, but you should stay steadfast in your struggle.
The first step is commitment and you have made that already. The second step is to record your every move. It may seem a little bit difficult but we have a solution for that too, Fitness apps for Android Tablet.
What Are Fitness Apps and Why Would You Need Them?
There isn’t much you can do for your body that is better than getting in shape and eating healthy. It helps you fight against diseases and lowers your cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. Buying an Android tablet won’t do these things but installing these apps will help you along the way.
Here are the best Android fitness apps for your Android tablet:
- Couch to 5KThis fitness app takes couch potatoes like us and converts us into healthy people who can run a 5K. The best thing about this app is that you can create your own music playlist for workout sessions. This app has marathon training programs in it as well. You can easily download it on your cheap tablet. This app only costs $3.20 and you can take a free trial as well before making a purchase.
- EndomondoThis fitness app is considered as one of the best fitness for your tablets. The best feature of this app is that you can record pep talks for your friends and keep track of your performance on your Android tablet. The yearly cost of this app is just $29.99 but you can use the free version.
- FitNotesAll Android fitness apps try to control you but not FitNotes. This does the opposite by letting you do whatever you want and offers to keep a log of it. This app is completely free with no advertisements annoying you. It also includes exercise database, a workout log, and you can create custom routines. This app is a must for gym freaks and people who participate in DIY fitness.
- Google fitThis app has been out for a while now and it periodically adds new features to its already long list. This is one the best fitness apps available in the Android market for your cheap Android tablets. If you have a smartwatch then this app is a must for you as it is totally integrated with Android Wear. You will also get to set goals and conquer them. This app is the best for beginners as it is very basic.
- StravaStrava is a highly rated app among fitness enthusiasts. It contains a fun leaderboard on which you compete with your friends and see your own progress. It only costs $59.99 per year. Strava helps you to connect socially and is really user-friendly. This app is a wonderful experience and you would really enjoy it if you’re a socialite. This works superbly on your Android tablet.
Take care of yourself and stay fit. Fit people live longer and have less chances of getting sick. If we have missed any app that you enjoy using on your Android tablet, tell us about it in the comment section below.