App developers need to be familiar with important tools in the app world. Many people have inquired about the tools required to develop an app. Many essential tools are available to app-preneurs. These tools include mobile app analytic tools, mobile app prototyping, app store optimization, and mobile app market research tools.
If you are an app-preneur or you have decided to delve into the app world, here are some tools that you may find useful;
Mobile App Analytics Tools
- Flurry: This tool from Yahoo analyzes the interaction of customers with mobile applications. Flurry offers a platform for marketers to advertise their apps and also set up structures to monetize mobile apps. This tool can function on Android and iOS platforms.
- Clever Tap: This tool allows you to understand the behavior of each user. This User Engagement Platform helps you to reach each user whenever they interact with your App. With this tool, you can deliver personalized messages with Push, Web, InApp, or Email. You can also use it to carry out retargeting campaigns. It is compatible with iOS and Android platforms.
- Apple App Analytics: This tool helps you to assess user engagement and marketing campaigns. You can also use the app to monetize your tvOS and iOS apps through the App Analytics found on iTunes Connect. It is used only on iOS platforms.
- Google Analytics: This tool functions on both Android and iOS devices. It improves user experience and helps you to use app analytics to get more conversions.
- Mixpanel: This tool helps business owners to understand their customers’ behavior. It is available on the web and mobile devices. Accessible to both Android and iOS users.
- Localyptics: This mobile app engagement platform will get more users. It offers clues on how to engage the users and retain them. You can access it with iOS and Android devices.
- Facebook Analytics for Apps: This tool enables you to understand the users of your app. You can use it to find out the number of users you have, their gender, age group, education, language, country, and more. It functions on iOS and Android platforms.
- Amplitude: It is a mobile and web analytics that will help you to drive engagement, retention, and conversion. You can use it on both Android and iOS devices.
Mobile App Prototyping or Wire Framing Tools
- Moqups: This tool is an amazing HTML5 App for developing resolution-independent SVG wireframes and mockups.
- Balsamiq: This wireframing tool helps you to work smarter and faster. With this tool, you can use a computer to make sketches that resemble what you will get on a whiteboard.
- HotGloo: This web-based prototyping tool creates responsive and interactive wireframes for both web and mobile devices.
- Prott: This collaborative and prototyping tool allows you to share your ideas and obtain feedback through interactive prototypes.
- Proto.io: This tool helps you to develop fully interactive prototypes that would function exactly like your app.
App codes, Sensortower, Appstatics, and Search man are app store optimization tools. They help you to perform App Store SEO, control market visibility, track your competitors, and determine marketing strategies that can affect app store ranking. Mobile application market research tools provide information on the app economy and offer market intelligence. These analytic services allow app developers to concentrate on developing apps.
Besides the tools mentioned above, other tools are useful in app development. It is important for app-preneurs to keep up with the trends in mobile app development.