A progressive marketer and a perfect content marketing strategy is a deadly combination, much like the killer duo of Joker and Harley Quinn. While the former is aimed at results with brilliant execution of out-of-the-box strategies, the later is agile in nature. It fuels all thoughts and constructive plans in support of the former, being at its quirky best.
Do you know 60% of marketers create at least one piece every single day? This clearly indicates the fact that the world is gradually heading towards a new dawn of marketing revolution where buying food online is no more a hypothetical phenomenon. Let alone online food deliveries, you can seek assignment help online these days. Thanks to content marketing and the way it adds up to the value of the business in terms of driving more traffic and ensuring maximum ROI.
Jump to your favourite topic
- 1 How Content Marketing Helps Businesses Flourish across All Domains
- 1.1 1. Fosters and evaluates quality content in the business
- 1.2 2. Helps to build credibility and link authority
- 1.3 3. Assists businesses in making their presence felt on social media
- 1.4 4. Ensures greater return on smaller investment
- 1.5 5. Promotes fairer organic search visibility
- 1.6 6. Adds to the “aesthetic” value of businesses
How Content Marketing Helps Businesses Flourish across All Domains
1. Fosters and evaluates quality content in the business
After all, business in today’s world is mostly about the production of quality content and evaluation of its progress in terms of maximum user reach and Return on Investment. Every brand has a story to tell and problems to solve. This is when quality content is used to acknowledge the pain points of the clients.
44From Coke’s “Share a Coke” campaign to “McDonald’s Question Time,” each of the above-mentioned content marketing strategies aimed at addressing the pain points of the users by creating content that can analyze situations and allow all pr/////////////////1+65ospective users come closer to them.
Content marketing is not necessarily about business talks every single time. At times, it is beyond ROIs and mostly about creating trust and domain authority in the first place. For instance, composing quality blogs, articles and other corporate write-ups that can talk about the challenges faced by your target audience can help in building brand credibility and trust values in the longer run.
It is crucial for your target audience to see that the brand essentially speaks about the concerns faced by the users. Coming up with insightful write-ups that can add up to the knowledge of all existing and new users will automatically take your business to a secured position.
Finding the right platform to market products is the key to the growth and prosperity of your business. In today’s competitive market, product placement is prioritized for various reasons. Unless you are reaching out to the right audience, driving conversions will always be a major concern. This is the reason most of the digitized businesses in today’s world are counting on the potential of social media content marketing.
This helps the marketers to land on the ideal sites, pages, applications and networks to find potential users who are actually interested in the particular brand or the services offered. As a matter of fact, 63% of customers actually expect brands to offer services via social media channels.
90% of social media users have already embraced the platform as a way to communicate to a large group of audience. As a result, the brands get an advantage of enjoying maximum digital exposure with regards to brand equity, retention of clients and gross sales made.
4. Ensures greater return on smaller investment
Hiring someone to produce quality content or outsourcing the project to an independent body is much cheaper than other forms of advertising. Do you know content marketing costs about 62% less than any form of outbound or traditional marketing?
In addition, content marketing is said to produce 3 times more lead, thus fostering greater brand visibility, newer prospects and maximum social media shares.
For every business, “greater return at the cost of lesser investment” is the mantra. If we are to consider the stats displaying how content marketing fuels business expansion across all group of audience, I feel it is safe to assume that the phenomenon is here to stay.
5. Promotes fairer organic search visibility
No content is good content if it goes unnoticed by the prospective audience. It is said that the perfect execution of content marketing strategy boosts organic search visibility to a greater extent.
- Quality content optimizes brand personas.
- Blogging allows your audience to go into the depth of the brand story.
- Creates a large catalogue of helpful and customized content, primarily centered on your market niche.
- Proper utilization of keywords that are specific to your brand, product or services will boost your content in digitized search rankings.
6. Adds to the “aesthetic” value of businesses
“If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.”Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon
Truly said by the real big fish of the industry, well-researched content can add up to the look and feel of a company in terms of market knowledge and future objectives. Well-researched content can provide the brand owner with definite answers to each of the following questions.
- Is my brand at par with the current competitive market?
- Is the audience responding to the content?
- Is the right audience sharing and interacting with the content?
- Are the readers eventually converting into loyal customers?
Unless the content produced serves the purpose of educating the readers with insightful data, no company would ever be able to generate coveted leads, nurture sales and ensure profitability down the road.
To Wrap it Up
Now that you know how content marketing redefines your path and goals towards driving conversions and ensuring maximum client footfalls, invest some time in paying heed to the killer content marketing strategies listed below.
Here’s your key takeaway:
- Offer a list of benefits of using a particular product or service.
- Highlight a thought-provoking question and allow your target audience to interact and answer.Highlight a thought-provoking question and allow your target audience to interact and answer.
- Predict future trends in your industry and add all relevant elements to the content.
- Promote seasonal sales and other offers in your content tactfully.
- Turn your content into engaging Instagram stories.
- Talk about a survey and include the results in the content in order to make the campaign more rational.
- Prepare a tip of the day and merge it with the content in a short yet impactful sentence.
As we all know, good things take time to happen. The idea is to work hard, experiment and revise your content every alternate month. No one would like to land on the same page and read outdated blogs and articles.
Keep hustling until your competitors ask if you are hiring!
Featured image source: Freepik
Enter your email below to get our weekly updates. And you get FREE access to our Exclusive → 1. Guide: Community Driven "Email Marketing Guide" → 2. eBook: "A 10 Steps Guide to Launch a Blog!" → 3. Tools: List of 20+ tools and services we use to run our site - when you opt-in.