A career in the judiciary not just offers influential status but also financial stability. Madhya Pradesh state government conducts a Judiciary test every year to fill civil judges’ posts in several subordinate courts of the state. Any law graduate can sit for this exam. To crack this competitive exam, mock tests for Judiciary are very beneficial. This article will provide you with the necessary information to appear for this MP Judiciary test 2021.
On this page
MP Judiciary Exam Overview
|Exam Name||MP Civil Judge Recruitment Exam|
|Exam Type||State Level Recruitment|
|Exam Conducting Organization||MP Public Service Commission|
|Mode of Application||Online on Official Website as http://www.mponline.gov.in|
|Availability 0f the Application form||August 2021|
|The last date for submission of the application||September 2021|
|Application Fee||Application fee of Rs. 1000 (for general category), and Rs. 600 for the reserved category should be paid at the time of online form submission.|
|Exam Date||Yet To Be Announced|
An applicant should fulfil the following eligibility criteria to apply for this exam.
- Should be an Indian citizen.
- To avail the advantages of the reservation category, a candidate has to be a domicile of MP.
- Should have completed graduation in law from any recognized institute, or university
- Should be between the age of 21 to 34 years (including both the years).
There can be upper age relaxation for candidates belonging to the reserved category.
MP Judiciary Exam Pattern
The exam is conducted in three stages as Preliminary exam, Mains, and Personal Interview.
- Prelims Exam will consist of objective-type questions of 150 marks in total, and the exam duration will be two and a half hours. MP Civil Judge Mock Test will help a candidate analyze and improve his performance. This will, in turn, boost the chances of clearing this test in the first attempt. The test result will be published on the official government website after 30 to 45 days from the date of the exam.
- The candidates who qualify for this screening test will proceed to the Mains exam. Candidates who successfully clear this exam will be called for the final round of selection, i.e., “Personal Interview.”
- Based on the marks earned in the Mains exam (400 marks) and Personal Interview (50 marks), the candidates’ final list will be made. The highest-scoring candidates will be appointed to fill the post of MP civil judge.
Important Topics For MP Judiciary Prelims Exam:
This exam comprises 150 questions of one mark each. Below is the topic-wise mark distribution for the exam:
|Name Of The Topic||No. Of Questions Asked|
|Constitution of India||10|
|Limitation Act, 1963||04|
|Indian Contract Act, 1872||08|
|Specific Relief Act, 1963||06|
|Transfer of Property Act, 1882||07|
|MP Accommodation Control Act, 1961||05|
|Indian Evidence Act, 1872||15|
|Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881||05|
|Indian Penal Code, 1861||15|
|Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973||15|
|Code of Civil Procedure, 1908||15|
|MP Land Revenue Code, 1959||05|
Featured image source: Freepik (Affiliate Link)