Just like any other tool, Omnisend too has some pros & cons. Before diving deep into the Omnisend Review, let’s check them out.
We earn a commission when you buy through the links on this page. Affiliate disclosure.
On this page
Omnisend Pros and Cons
- It’s a perfect tool to market your online shop. It’s loaded with all the features you need to automate your marketing.
- You can save a lot of time by automating your eCommerce marketing tasks.
- It offers a Multi-channel marketing feature that you can use to market on platforms like SMS, Emails & Social Media.
- Omnisend is very user-friendly & effective.
- It offers native integration with multiple eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce & Shopify.
- The Omnisend free plan offers up to 500 emails per month to 250 contacts, which is more than enough for a small eCommerce store.
- Omnisend customer service is excellent.
- They also have various holiday-themed pop-ups and templates. This includes Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Black Friday, the 4th of July, and more.
- It’s available in English only, so non-English speaking users can not use it effectively.
- It cannot be integrated with Google Analytics or CRM apps
- It cannot monitor subscriber’s social media accounts or location
The number of people shopping online is growing exponentially. So eCommerce is a place where there are infinite opportunities. But, as thousands of eCommerce websites are popping up like mushrooms, it’s becoming increasingly challenging for the players to market their products.
In such a scenario, an eCommerce marketing automation tool can come in handy. If you have an eCommerce business, you might already have used a few or you may have heard about them. Today, I am going to discuss one such tool here.
As you might have already guessed, this is a detailed Omnisend Review. In this Omnisend review, I will explain what Omnisend is, what its best features are, & whether Omnisend is a suitable tool for your e-commerce marketing campaign?
Let’s dive in.
What is Omnisend?
Ominsend is a full-spectrum e-commerce marketing automation tool. Launched in 2014 as Soundest, this tool now caters to the marketing needs of more than 70,000 e-commerce businesses. Omnisend enjoys a 4.7/5 rating on Shopify, which is no small feat.
This tool is specifically designed to help eCommerce businesses of all shapes and sizes. Whether you’re running a multi-national e-commerce brand or you’re a solopreneur, Omnisend has you covered. Since its launch in 2014, it has rapidly become an industry favorite by offering quality services to its users.
What can you do with Omnisend?
Omnisend is an eCommerce marketing automation tool. You can create compelling & personalized emails for marketing. There are a lot of email templates available for this. You can also create powerful lead generation forms and e-commerce marketing automation features.
If you want to expand the scale of your marketing beyond emails, Omnisend has a solution for that. You can easily integrate it with your SMS marketing campaigns or Facebook Messenger. Omnisend is equipped with arguably the best reporting & analysis functionality among all the e-commerce marketing automation tools.
In short, Omnisend is a comprehensive tool that will help you manage all your eCommerce marketing needs single-handedly.
What are some of the best Omnisend features?
Now, let’s take a look at some of the best Omnisend features that make it the right choice for eCommerce businesses.
Intuitive Email Marketing
Email marketing is one of the best ways for eCommerce brands to showcase their products & attract more customers. So it goes without saying that Omnisend email marketing has to be impeccable. And it is!
There are hundreds of attractive & attention-grabbing email templates available with Omnisend. You can easily customize them to suit your needs. Using a variety of add-ons like scratch cards & discount coupons, you can create a highly intriguing email that your customers receive.
will be tempted to open.
Once your eCommerce business starts growing (which definitely will), it will not be possible for you to engage with each customer personally. But having a personal touch with customers is vital to offering them a great shopping experience. Solution?
Enter Omnisend! You can automate a significant portion of your eCommerce marketing with Omnisend. E.g., you can create personalized welcome emails for new customers, emails thanking them for shopping with you or even automated replies to some of their queries.
There is a wide range of intelligent triggers that you can use to automate communication with your customer, offering them a memorable shopping experience.
This is the best feature of Omnisend. Keeping a vigilant eye on your campaign performance is vital when running a marketing campaign. You get detailed reporting for each Omnisend marketing campaign. You can dig deeper into this data to analyze how well customers respond to your campaigns.
Omnisend offers you well-compiled data & customer information like their demography, gender, age, language, region, shopping habits & much more. You can use these reports to craft customized email marketing campaigns that deliver exceptional results carefully. If you need more detailed information about your customers, you can drill down with more advanced reports.
Personalization to the core with Smart Segmentation
As I mentioned above, a personalized shopping experience is a great way to offer a memorable shopping experience to your customer. For this, Omnisend offers you the Smart Segmentation feature.
This feature segregates your email lists into multiple divisions based on your customer’s profile. E.g., people from a specific region like to buy Product A from your online store. You can create personalized emails that showcase relevant products to them. This can significantly boost your sales as you are doing targeted marketing.
You can also use “auto-renewed” segments that help segregate your customers based on multiple behavioral patterns.
Powerful Lead Generation forms
Lead generation is at the core of every marketing campaign. Using Omnisend Lead generation forms, you can give a much-needed bump to this task. Omnisend allows you to create simple signup boxes for lead generations or pop-up widgets that can gather emails quickly.
Each form can be customized as per your needs & your target audience. During my Omnisend Review, I experienced that these lead generation forms are very effective at collecting data.
Well, this is a unique & fun-to-use feature that I came across during this Omnisend Review! It works very simply & yet effectively. While creating an email for a particular product, search it on your store, automatically insert it into your newsletter or email & hit send!
Omnisend will automatically add all the product descriptions, images, titles, price & brand colours in the email or the letter. Your audience will get a crisp & beautiful piece to look at.
Multi-channel marketing campaigns
You should not limit yourself to a single marketing channel as a marketer. And that’s what Omnisend suggests! Using Omnisend, you can create personalized marketing campaigns for multiple channels like SMS, Social Media, Push Notifications & Emails.
Deploying such a wide range of marketing campaigns ensures you reach out to a broader audience that will offer you better conversions.
One of the best features of Omnisend is that it can easily integrate with multiple apps. So if you want to use a specific feature that’s not included with Omnisend, you can integrate it with another app with that feature & you are good to go!
E.g., it offers single-click integration with eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce, and Shopify or popular tools like Gorgias, Yotpo & much more. This will surely give your marketing campaign an edge.
Apart from the features mentioned in the above Omnisend Review, there are loads of additional features that Omnisend offers users.
Why am I personally using the Ominsend?
I have already mentioned the best Omnisend features above in this Ominsend Review. Now, let me explain the reasons why I am personally using this tool.
- The user interface is immaculate & clutter-free
- It takes just a couple of minutes to set up & configure the whole tool
- The email marketing automation feature is excellent
- You can create personalized emails for a group of customers using segmentation
- You can create & edit impeccable emails using the readymade templates
- Pop-up widgets & Signup boxes look very attractive & deliver necessary results
- It comes with an exciting “Wheel of Fortune,” which is a lead form that users spin to win!
- Quality email templates that can attract & engage your customers
- Easy integration with various eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce, Magento & Shopify
- Multi-channel marketing campaigns designed using Omnisend are beneficial
What are some things I didn’t like about Omnisend?
Although Omnisend is one of the best email marketing automation tools available in the market, there are some things that I didn’t like during my Omnisend Review.
- Unreliable Updates: Some users have suggested that Omnisend releases some updates without letting the users know. This kind of unannounced rolling out of updates can confuse the users & might temporarily interrupt their work. Although these complaints were scarce, paying attention to them is essential. Personally, I have not encountered this issue as of now.
- Expensive: There are two paid plans for Omnisend, one is Standard & another is Pro. The Pro plan is quite expensive compared to the Standard plan, and there is no significant difference in the feature. So if you are planning to buy a paid plan, I recommend you try both via a 14-day free trial.
- Frustrating Social Media Campaign: This is the most significant thing I disliked about Omnisend. Every time you start a new Social Media Campaign, you must add all the details again & again.
- Limited Design Options: Although numerous well-designed email templates exist, the number is low compared to the competitors.
Omnisend is designed for eCommerce platforms & the pricing reflects this. The Omnisend cost is quite flexible & you can choose from three plans, Free, Standard & Pro. All plans are priced based on your contact list size & specific needs.
The best part is that there are no fixed number of contacts for each plan. E.g., if you buy a Standard plan with 500 contacts, you will be charged $16 per month & if your contact list size is 5,000, you will have to pay $65 per month.
Such a pay as you grow pricing model is great for small & medium businesses. You can check out the detailed pricing.
What are Omnisend Alternatives?
After going through this Omnisend Review, if you are looking for some Omnisend Alternatives, here is the list that you can check out:
My Final Verdict
After analyzing this tool for a detailed Omnisend Review, it is a must-have tool for all eCommerce store owners. It will do all the heavy lifting for your email marketing & will help you grow your sales. I am personally using this tool & hence, I will surely recommend it.
If skeptical about the tool, you can try a free Omnisend account. I hope this detailed Omnisend Review will give you much-needed information on the tool. If you want to read more about other tools, you can explore our product reviews page.
I have a Shopify store; can I use Omnisend?
Yes, you can easily integrate Omnisend with Shopify with a single click. Once done, you can send emails to your customers.
Is Omnisend free?
Omnisend offers a free plan that offers unlimited features. But if you have a bigger store & a lot of contacts, it’s better to go with their Standard or Pro Plan.
How is Omnisend Customer Support?
Omnisend Customer support is excellent. They offer support via emails & live chat. Their team is quite responsive & accommodating. They recently won a Stevie Awards for fantastic customer support.
Do Omnisend offer an affiliate program?
Yes, you can join the Omnisend affiliate program and earn a minimum of 20% monthly recurring commissions for every new paid sign-ups.
Omnisend Review: The truth that no one is talking about!
Omnisend is marketed as the best email marketing automation tool ever. How good is this tool? Find out in this Omnisend Review.
- Efficient automation
- Smart Segmentation
- Fair price and easy integrations
- Stunning templates and a drag-and-drop editor
- Media channel limitations