Want to reduce screen time? Let me read it for you :)
Creating Marketing & Presentation material that engages viewers has always been a difficult task, especially for SMBs.
Whether it’s social media posts, presentations, or posters, SMBs often find it difficult to cope with their needs.
We earn a commission when you buy through the links on this page. Affiliate disclosure
They cannot afford to hire in-house designers & they can spare a lot of time creating content from scratch.
That’s where Graphic designing tools come in handy. They allow Businesses to create & share stunning Presentations & Designs without a fuss.
Visme is one such tool that’s been loved alike by Solopreneurs, Startups & SMBs. People often ask me questions like Visme vs Canva, which one’s better. In this detailed Visme-review, I answered all questions about Visme, its features, its Pros & its Cons.
Hop in for a detailed review!
On this page
What is Visme?
In layman’s words, Visme is a simple & easy-to-use Graphic Designing tool that lets you deal with any type of Designing.
Whether you need a PPT presentation for your meeting, want to create a stunning Social Media Post, want to run an ad that converts or design visiting card, pamphlet or poster, Visme can do it all for you!
Its super-sleek interface, loads of features & affordable plans make it a go-to choice for thousands of creators & Business owners.
What are the features of Visme?
As Visme is designed to assist individuals who have almost zero knowledge about designing, it’s loaded with a ton of templates.
Whether you need templates of Infographics, Social Media Posts, presentations, Charts & Graphs, Printables, Web-graphics or Videos, Visme has everything for you.
You can access these templates simply by navigating to “Projects” & clicking on “New Projects.”
Here choose the category you want & you’ll have a list of templates in front of you. As there are hundreds of options available, I am sure you’ll find the ones that you need for.
Once you are done with selecting the template, Visme offers you many options to modify it according to your requirement.
You can change header text, change Font Pairs, add photos, diagrams or Call to Action buttons too.
The media library of Visme contains a lot of pictures that you can add to your template. If you are a fan of GIFs or a video, you can add animated graphics too.
You also have an option to change the theme color too.
As you would expect from any graphic top-rated graphic designing tool, Visme offers you a lot of customization.
You can change the position of elements as per your liking, or you can change the opacity of each element. You can also add animated elements to your design, which is what I like a lot about Visme.
There is an option to set the exact angles & position of your elements too, which makes Visme super-efficient & precise.
The most important thing that people want today is to make their brand stand out. To make this happen, your every post, every Graphic, every image should have consistency.
This includes Brand Color, Fonts, Logo, & much more.
And Visme offers you a lot of options with these. As shown in the image, you can set your Brand defaults.
Go to “My Brands” in the Dashboard, & you’ll get options of setting “Brand assets,” “Styles,” “Templates,” & “Brand Links.” Visme has its own Font Library from where you can select the Font.
And if you don’t find them in their library, you can upload your own Fonts.
Add all the necessary details & Visme will automatically apply them to your projects. This saves you a lot of time, effort & resources while you are on the clock for creating Content.
When you are using Visme, creating & sharing Content is super easy. You can publish the Content you create online, embed on your website, or download it for offline use.
With Visme, you can create Content in various formats like JPG and PNG for images; PDF for documents; MP4 and GIF for animations or videos; and PowerPoint, Keynote, or HTML5.
Whenever you are running a Digital Marketing campaign, it’s important to watch how they are performing.
Visme offers a detailed data analysis of all the campaigns & presentations built via Visme. This accurate data will surely help you analyze the performance of your Content & make necessary modifications for future projects.
You can view several unique visitors, time spent by each visitor on your Content & most viewed Content.
What are the Pros of Visme?
- Simple UI: Visme’s UI is very simple & efficient. Even if you have never used any Graphic designing tool, you can grasp Visme quickly.
- 2 million+ free images: Visme doesn’t limit your access to available images, even if you are using a free account. There are more than 2 million images available for every user.
- Animated elements: Digital Marketing has evolved a lot. Brands are using GIFs & videos to attract & engage users. So Visme gives you an option to add animated elements to your templates & make them more engaging.
- All-in-one tool: You can use Visme for creating Presentations, PPTs, Social & Web Graphics, Videos & much more. It’s truly an all-in-one tool for your Graphic Designing needs.
- Collaboration tool: If you are a big brand with multiple creators, Visme offers you a Collaboration tool. Using this tool, your team can collectively work on the same project remotely.
- App Integration: This is by far the best feature of Visme. You can pull in a lot of data as Visme seamlessly integrates with your multiple apps. For e.g., it can integrate with Google Analytics, HubSpot, Jotform, Mailchimp, Google Drive, One Drive, SurveyMonkey, YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, Vidyard, or Loom.
What are the Cons of Visme?
- Expensive: Although Visme offers a free package, it has limited functionality (And it’s quite understandable). I feel paid plans could have been made more affordable, and other Graphic designing tools are a lot cheaper than Visme. You can check detailed Visme pricing here.
- Limited functions in Free-version: The free version of Visme has limited functionality, and there are a lot of simple functions that I feel should be available to free users.
Visual Content is the most efficient way to connect with your potential customers. But creating such Content may consume a lot of time.
But thanks to Visme, you can do it within no time. Although it does have some cons, Visme Pros far outweigh them.
So I like Visme a lot for creating engaging content.
I hope this detailed review will help you in decision-making about whether to choose Visme or not. Meanwhile, if you are looking for some spectacular reads on technology or finance, visit witty sparks here.
Known for its visual brand experiences, Visme is an extensive library of templates, images, colors, animations, texts, and much more.
- Microsoft Office integration
- Elements to create presentations, graphic contents, and typographies
- Document and project templates
- Content database
- A vast library of elements
- Analytics of visitors and their behavior
- A web-based application
Can I create animated Content in Visme?
Yes! Visme offers an option to create animated Content for making your Branding & Marketing more powerful.
Is there an option in Visme to view how my Content is performing?
Visme comes with a built-in data analytic tool that lets you monitor the performance of all the Content created by you in Visme.
Is Visme available for free?
Yes, you can create a free account on Visme. However, it has limited functionality; it’s a great start for beginners.