When you are doing business online, you will find as many things that need your attention. This is 2019, fully digital, everything is online available and if we talk about the email marketing, about 82% of B2B and B2C businesses are using Email Marketing Automation.
May question hit in your mind that, how Email Marketing boosts your business.
Jump to your favourite topic
- 1 What is Email Marketing Automation?
- 2 Why your company needs Email Marketing?
- 3 How email, Twitter and Facebook are good for internet sales
- 4 Email Marketing Ideas, want to boost your eCommerce revenue
- 5 Final thoughts
What is Email Marketing Automation?
Generally, Email Marketing is one part of internet marketing; it encircles online marketing via sites, social networking, blogs, etc. It is the same as direct mail except that instead of sending email through the postal service, messages are sent electronically through email.
Emails always stand out in the crowd once we speak about marketing; it’s still the best way communication station.
Email Marketing is a highly effective digital marketing strategy to communicate with all the prospects and clients through electronic channels. Using Marketing Automation in Email Marketing empowers you to create campaigns that speak to your audience on a much more personal level. Within this Era, marketers need to do more with less; they need to connect with highly targeted buyers in the crowd of prospects.
Why your company needs Email Marketing?
- Better reach to your clients
- Hyper-Targeted Segmentation
- Email beat Twitter and Facebook for Selling Online
- Dynamic Personalized Emails
- Easy Email Exchanges at Affordable Rates
- Drive more revenue
- Better reach to your clients
Emails are the best ways to hold your customers in-touch if you occasionally say “Hello! We’ve got a special offer for you! This technique will gradually increase the customer’s interest, which will give them a favorable impression that you’re thinking of them. Email listing based on behavioral, demographic or social features to provide highly-relevant and contextual emails.
How email, Twitter and Facebook are good for internet sales
Did you know, HubSpot poll states that 91% of your target audience uses email?
Clients are looking to join these applications with their CRM systems, you can easily target your intended audience with email campaigns based on personalization demographically.
Easy Email Exchanges at Affordable Rates
It is a rather affordable thing. You’re able to hit a wider audience with quite fewer investments; it has huge mailboxes with Infinite aliases, group lists & forwarding.
Drive more revenue
As per Campaign monitor polls, 320 percent more revenue is generated by automatic emails than non-automated emails. The beauty of triggered email campaigns is that once established, they continue to mechanically drive earnings in the intended audience without you having to do anything.
Email Marketing is perfect for Online Stores like Woo Commerce, Netsuite enables you to create amazing Email Marketing campaigns, track all client behavior and events to optimize earnings and repeat purchases.
Email Marketing Ideas, want to boost your eCommerce revenue
It is not sufficient to simply send prospective and current customer’s emails; you need to have a good plan in place. Follow email marketing concepts, will help you to increase the impact of your efforts.
The most successful emails feel personal. Of course, you cannot manually customize all the emails you send out. It may seem ironic but automation is essential if you would like to treat each client in a private way that elicits a reply. Firstly if you want to target more traffic through mails, then you should collect data from the sites. Employing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program gives you the information you can use like the date a client signed up, a contact number, a conversion event, and much more.
- By segmenting your prospects into distinct groups based on customer behavior, interests, etc, you can create more personal emails. For instance, if you know a client’s brand preferences, it is possible to notify him or her by email when those brands have new items available for sale. Concentrate on the entire customer journey.
- You have to remember that your emails are less about making a sale and more about establishing a trusting relationship. By offering useful information and incentives, you can create loyal customers and this finally contributes to sales.
- Your emails are a part of a set of interactions with your brand. You don’t want to invest time in your emails and then send users to a generic home page whenever they click. Take them to some customized landing page instead of a movie you want them to watch or the deal they’re considering.
- A simple welcome email can be quite effective when potential customers are first showing an interest in your brand. You do not need to put a prospective customer off by trying to generate a sale at this stage.
- If your clients are primarily young people, such as pupils, making them laugh, inspiring them and teaching them will keep them coming back for more. They’ll enjoy some Assignment quotes, funny pictures, and short, clickable videos. If they can start identifying with your brand and your brand worth, they are much more likely to turn into loyal clients.
Reward loyal customers
Placing a loyalty program is a fantastic way to cultivate relationships. A company doesn’t endure without loyal customers. Giving customers points for future purchases is one means to do this. You might segment customers who spent above a specific amount in your store, and drive them back together with exclusive offers like early access to sales, discounts or special product bundles.
- You can also offer incentives on special occasions such as birthday mails and/or on the first anniversary of shopping at your store.
- Giving a discount to clients who refer other clients incentivizes referrals but also encourages those speaking customers to purchase with the discount.
- You can even go as far as giving discounts to the sender and recipient of the referral, providing new visitors with additional incentives to make that initial purchase.
Target dormant customers
If a client has not purchased in a while, an email with an incentive to purchase could be a gold mine. You need to remind customers who haven’t been busy that you’re still around. Send them a gift card in an email and it will encourage them to visit your store.
The power of social evidence is huge. There’s no way around the fact that people trust other people. Think about connecting to some user-generated reviews or a movie testimonial in your mails. You can increase sales significantly by revealing how many individuals have used your products or services.
These email marketing ideas may help you to get the most out of your customer relationships. Always keep your client front and center. Personalize your emails, keep the customer journey in your mind, offer rewards to loyal clients and give them incentives to keep purchasing.
The more worth your emails supply to your customers, the better your relationship with them will probably be and creating loyal clients is the success of key to your business.
Featured image source: Freepik