Why do we need apps to track screen times? Owing to the fact that we can accomplish and track the majority of our tasks through our smartphones, we just can’t seem to leave our smartphones even for one moment.
But, if you are constantly glued to your smartphone screens, you might land on many health hazards. This is why you need a screen time tracker.
Here’s a list of some of the best apps to track screen time:
On this page
Social Fever – Stop Smartphone Addiction
If you wish to have a screen time tracker that can help you get connected with real life and manage addiction, Social Fever is the app you need. Let’s have a look at some of the key elements of the app:
Assign Time To Apps: Since you are the best judge of how much time you need to spend on each app, you can set time on each app.
Social Fever Helps You Stay Healthy: To make sure that you don’t put a strain on your eyes and ears, Social fever notifies you when it’s time to look away from the screen or put down your earphones.
Also, from time to time, you are reminded to consume water so that you stay hydrated.
YourHour – Phone Addiction Tracker & Controller
YourHour is one of the best apps to track screens. The app holistically tracks not just your screen time but how long you have stayed on an app.
Know the Level Of Your Addiction: YourHour tells you exactly how much data you have used in the past 7 days and not just that it even categorizes your addiction too.
Know Exactly When You Need to Stop: The floating clock timer appears on every app which notifies you when you have crossed the defined app usage limit.
Know Your Exact App Usage: It sequentially tells you the exact time you had launched an app and how much time did you spend there.
Digital Wellbeing is one of the best apps to track screen time that helps you get away from your digital life when you really need to. The features of the app include:
- Keeps You Aware of Daily Digital Habits: Tells you exactly how often you are using the apps on your device and how many notifications appear on your device. Not just that, it even tells you how frequently you unlock or check your device.
- Easily Bar Disturbances when Required: You can choose to tone down the light using the greyscale mode or cut down the notifications sounds using the do not disturb mode.
- Restrict Distracting Apps: The focus mode Digital Wellbeing intelligently pauses apps that are causing the most distraction. This can especially be great, while you are at school, home, or work.
Screen Time – Restrain yourself & parent control
With Screen Time, you can understand the usage of your mobile phone in a much better manner. The app helps you manage your time better by letting you know the exact time you have spent on an app or game.
- Set Time Limit To Apps And Games: You can assign daily and weekly screen time limits to apps and games. Here you can also see how much screen time you allotted to an app or game during the day or over the week.
- Set Daily Usage Limits To Apps As per Priority: You can prioritize and assign daily time usage to each app. When the time arrives, you will be notified, and you will be asked to lock the app.
- Whitelist Apps: When whitelisted, no restrictions will be applied to these apps such as calls, messaging, etc that need unrestrained access at times.
Parental Control – Screen Time & Location Tracker
Parental Control is a screen time tracker app that caters to the needs of parents who are concerned about how much time their children spend on smartphones.
- You can limit your child’s daily app usage, approve app downloads, block specific apps and control when they can use apps from your own phone
- Receive notifications when your child downloads an app, monitors their screen time, see the websites they visit
Additionally, you can even use the GPS to keep a track of your child’s locations so that you rest assured that your child is safe.
So, these are some of the best apps using which you can stay connected with your real-life and keep a track of your smartphone usage.
Image source: Freepik Premium