If one seeks to get brighter bulbs immediately thoughts about spiraling costs from electricity bills surface which is indeed a cause for concern isn’t it?! Just imagine, if you could get both bright illuminations, long-lasting bulbs at the same electricity bill.
This has been proved true by a new LED bulb – “Everlight” which combines all the three at fantastic costs!
EverLight LED Bulbs are not like ordinary lights such as incandescent/CFLs. The LED light bulbs produce the same amount of light per watt as Compact Florescent Light (CFL). The light emitted from the LED Bulbs is directional in nature i.e. (in one direction), so it can focus light exactly where you need.
One of the unique aspects of these LED light bulbs is that they are so energy efficient that they will actually pay for themselves in just over a year or two. Cool isn’t it?
Amazing to note about this product is its lifetime. The LED light bulbs last long up to 60,000 working hours that averages out to 12 hours of light per day for roughly 12 years!!
LED light bulbs are cool when in use so they are safer to use than fragile, burning hot halogen and incandescent bulbs. LED light bulbs do not use mercury like CFLs – so, you can forget all the disposal concerns!
One of the unique features of Everlight is that unlike ordinary lights it produces a cool white light which makes the home and workplace pleasant.
Best of all, when you use LED light bulbs you are instantly saving money on your electricity. So now you can bid adieu to long electricity bills which pinch you every month!
Some of the benefits of the Everlight bulb are as follows:
- Saves Electricity
- Restricts global warming
- Only 1/10 capacity of incandescent/CFLs
- Long life, up to 60,000 working hours
- Produces little heat compared to incandescent/CFLs
- Instant ON/OFF
- Works in any weather
- No wasted light, it generates directional light
- No fragile filaments break with shaking and rattling
- The cost of an LED light bulb will be more than the incandescent but lesser than CFLs. The break-even will reach within 2years in the form of saving energy
- You get the bonus of long life and energy, efficiency which all adds up to a 90% saving over standard bulbs
- You can use LED light bulbs in ceiling cans, porch light, outdoor lighting, Art lighting, Night light, Bed lamp and reading light
- LED light bulbs are efficient that depending on how often you have them ON, they will pay for themselves in just over a year
If you wish to know more about Everlight, write to sada1951 [at the rate] yahoo.com or write to WittySparks Team at admin [at the rate] wittysparks.com