Videos make the best option to market the products. According to a survey, 94% of the marketing experts also agree with this fact. Thus, small and large businesses across the world are thriving to formulate engaging video content for selling their content online. Mostly, large businesses have a separate setup to host their videos.
However, small businesses that cannot go for individual hosting and online video streaming platforms can go for tools like Uscreen. Read this article to know more about this online video streaming service provider.
Table of Contents
What Is Uscreen?
Uscreen is an online platform where you can create, share, and market your content with great ease and flexibility. With Uscreen, you can build your private subscription channel, videos, or collaborate with other content creators for creating videos on your channel.
You can choose from the best online video streaming plans for your business on this platform. And the best part is-the platform has an in-built system to keep a track of your sales, run marketing campaigns and analyze your progress. Let’s dive deep into the features and functionalities of this online video streaming platform.
Getting started with Uscreen
It’s simple to get started with Uscreen. Here are the steps:
- Open the browser and go to the Uscreen web application
- You can start your free trial, request for a demo, or log in if you already have an account in Uscreen.
- If you don’t have a Uscreen account, click on the login button and then go to the “Get started option”
- Create a new account and you can now use the online video streaming service provider.
Dashboard – Your journey on Uscreen in a glance
Uscreen has a feature-rich dashboard. The first section of the dashboard provides you with the options to add videos, or customize your storefront and connect payment gateways. Further, there are sections that take you to the latest conferences and blogs on online video streaming and trending businesses. A section also tells you about the updates on the Uscreen platform that are offered regularly.
Uploading content on Uscreen
Once you get started with the platform, you now need to add your creatives for online streaming. The first step is to click on the “Content” tab on the extreme right of the screen. The screen that pops up has multiple sections. You can schedule the streaming of your video content.
The platform has an option for scheduling live events. However, this feature is available on their Amplify and Enterprise plans. Under the collection tab, there are options to view your published, unpublished, and scheduled contents. The app also has an extra tab where you can upload your creatives and schedule them later as per your requirements.
Optimizing the search options for customers in the Uscreen app
Viewers tend to prefer content that is relevant to their requirements. Hence, customizing filters and categorizing content can help you customize the search options of your customers. Here are the steps to set these categories and filters…
Step-1: Select the categories option under the “organize” section
Step-2: Click the “Add new” button
Step-3: Fill in the category name, description, position, and upload the image
Step-4: You can also include the SEO details to rank your category higher on the platform. These include SEO title, URL, and description of the category.
Step-5: Click on the “Save” option.
You can also edit the category details by using the “edit” option.
2. Customizing filters
Step-1: Click on the “Add New” option in the custom filters tab.
Step-2: Fill in the details like filter title, position, and filter options
Step-3: Click on the “Save” option and the filter will appear on the main tab
Step-1: Click on the “Add New” option in the author’s section
Step-2: Add the necessary details
Step-3: Click on the “Save” button and the author will be added to your list
Keeping a track of your online community
After you upload the videos and get done with setting up the filters, your content is open for subscription. The audience that purchases your content and watches your content regularly becomes a part of your community. Uscreen app provides you with the option to manage the people who have already subscribed to your content.
The screen displays their subscription details including title, rates, and dates. Apart from this in the “Comment” section of this tab, you can activate the comments and keep a track of what people think about the contents uploaded on the Uscreen live streaming app.
You can also activate “Push Notifications” for the Android and iOS Uscreen live streaming mobile applications.
Creating your subscription plans and managing them with the Uscreen app
Creating your subscription plans is now possible with a single click on the Uscreen online video streaming app. Click on the “Add new plan” or “Create a plan” under the subscription tab and you can add the subscription title and description, rates, trial period, subscription duration and decide if the subscription will be private or public. Once you save a plan, it will be displayed on the main screen.
The upper section of the subscription screen shows the number of people using your trials, active subscribers, and current monthly recurring revenue (MRR). Thus, you can track all of your subscriptions and your monthly income from the course.
The features of the Uscreen live streaming app are not only limited to the subscription plans, but it also allows you to create bundles that can be used for the following benefits:
- Up-selling to the users: When a user buys the course that is already included in the bundle, he/she will be automatically notified of the additional content and discounts on the bundle.
- Limited-time promotions: A bundle of contents can be run for promotion with additional discounts for a limited period of time. This can attract users to purchase these bundles.
- Creating freebies: Some of the courses can be added to a bundle and offered for free to the customers as a part of your promotional activity.
The bundles can be free, rental (can be rented for a specific period of time upon subscription after which the subscription ends) or assigned a fixed rate depending on your business goals. You can also view your monthly bundles’ sales in the same tab and analyze your progress.
Sales, Marketing, and analytics of your business on Uscreen app
Uscreen offers a variety of features for the sales, marketing, and analytics of your courses. Under the sales section, you can perform the following functions:
- Generate invoices: A list of invoices is generated as soon as you add subscription plans, bundles, coupon options, and any product that you might design on Uscreen
- Annual and monthly sales report: Uscreen automatically generates your annual and monthly sales with month-wise and day-wise sales respectively. You can select a single product or your entire range of products to generate these reports.
- Coupon reports: You can view the number of coupons redeemed by the customers to get a further idea about coupon generation.
- Payout’s report: This report summarizes the payouts done via payment gateways or Uscreen payment methods. You can thus track your expenses too.
Further, you can run marketing campaigns to increase your sales using the following in-built features of the Uscreen video streaming app:
- Generating leads: Creating sales funnels and engaging landing pages becomes easier with Uscreen marketing tools.
- Nurturing Audience: Using Uscreen you can up-sell your content, check the activity of the gift cards, check your potential customers’ abandoned carts, and design coupons with exciting offers on your products.
- Win-back: You can track the canceled subscriptions and pitch some exciting offers to win back their sales.
Analytics makes ones of the most interesting features of the Uscreen online video streaming app. You can analyze the watch time of your customers during a specific period of time.
Similarly, you can analyze the number of views on your content. Individual analysis for videos, authors, live events, collections, etc. is also available on Uscreen. The parameters for analysis depend upon the factor that you wish to analyze.
Customization of themes
Uscreen offers a huge variety of themes for your home page as well as a storefront. You can choose the ones that align with your brand persona and within no time, the theme will be applied to your entire content.
You can customize the themes and also backup your content and store it in the cloud space provided by Uscreen. You can also customize the navigation and page designs. The advanced customization options include code editor, Code snippets, and other assets that you own on the Uscreen online video streaming apps.
You also have an elaborate theme gallery where you can choose from the already available themes and customize them according to your requirements.
Getting Uscreen apps on multiple platforms
Uscreen offers an online video streaming application for mobile as well as laptop devices. You can request Android and iOS applications. Also, you can request OTT apps for AppleTV, android tv, and fireTV. The application is also available for the watchOS fitness app.
Want to get Uscreen for streaming your videos online?
Here are the plans they have to offer…
Uscreen provides three plans that have the following features in common:
- Local and international payment
- Onboarding and training
- Technical support
- Uploading content – videos, audios, PDFs, etc.
- Branding and language set-up
The three plans offered by Uscreen are as follows:
- Basic plan – $49/month
- Amplify – $399/month
- Enterprise – Customized solutions with custom prices
Uscreen charges $0.50/subscriber who subscribes for your content or avails of a VOD.
Benefits of using Uscreen online video streaming app
- Monetizing your video, audio, or PDF contents becomes easier and quicker
- Driving more sales and tracking them with least efforts
- Automated analytics systems for analyzing sales of your products
- Variety of marketing tools for driving more traffic
- Customizable themes for storefront and homepage that can increase the engagement
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Uscreen
Can I share my Uscreen account with multiple users?
No, you can’t share your Uscreen account.
Does Uscreen provide end-to-end assistance with the marketing campaigns?
Yes, Uscreen has all the features required to drive a marketing campaign.
Does Google, Apple, and Roku take any commission from the subscription fees?
Yes, a small number of subscription fees might go to the app store. But if customers make web purchases directly from the Uscreen app, no commission will be charged by any of the platforms.
Thus, online video streaming platforms are emerging as tools for monetizing content and digital products. You can create your subscription plans, sell them, run marketing campaigns, drive sales, analyze them and run your entire business altogether on a single platform.
Further, they also create customizable Uscreen streaming plans for industries to ensure that businesses can pay according to the services they are availing from the Uscreen video streaming app.