SendFox is an email marketing platform with an easy to use design and affordable rates. It has been marketed as one of the best email marketing tools for content creators. Email marketing is an important part of the marketing process.
For those who want to generate leads or maintain their audience, email marketing is the way to go. The reports suggest that the effective use of email marketing can significantly improve the conversion rate.
Since email marketing was found, there has been a steep improvement in the ways of implementing it. Automation and personalization have been brought into effect with the help of the latest technology.
As email marketing started being used more and more, the requirements started to grow, and hence the platforms evolved to provide as many services as possible, at a single place.
There was a market gap here though. Platforms like Mailchimp focus on providing many services on a single platform and each service costs the user some extra money.
This is a great deal for those who have been doing email marketing for a while and now want to extend their capabilities. They can easily upgrade their plan and start carrying out more complex strategies.
This is not the case with beginners and content creators though. People who have lesser service requirements but need agility in the existing services were waiting for a platform and that’s where SendFox fit in.
With the reputed background of the Sumo group and other sister tools, SendFox is designed to improve usability and user satisfaction. It has managed to grow its market very rapidly since the platform was launched.
Why SendFox email marketing automation tool?
SendFox is not just another platform that intends to compete with Mailchimp. It will be illogical to directly compete with something that has already established its dominance in a market you’re trying to acquire. So, SendFox has its USP (unique selling points) that helps it to open newer doorways.
It has found a market gap in the existing market of email marketing platforms where customers needed an affordable solution with basic services and better performance. SendFox has been marketed in a niche market of beginners and content creators; it has created and extended a new market inside an existing market.
The problem that SendFox solves is that it provides niche solutions at affordable rates. As for Mailchimp, whether it be an individual content creator or a company, the pricing is the same for both, and each customization costs more money. SendFox fixes this problem by providing selective but most required services with more agile performance and lesser cost.
SendFox’s minimalistic design and easy to use user interface is another reason why SendFox is showing such rapid growth. Sumo understands the need in the market and SendFox’s designing shows how well they know about the requirements of their audience.
SendFox Review – What makes SendFox special?
SendFox Features make it stand out from the competition.
The easy transition of lists and tags from MailChimp to SendFox
- As Mailchimp is one of the most commonly used email marketing platforms, it is obvious that people who are transitioning from MailChimp to SendFox would need to transfer their lists and tags into the SendFox.
- Making it easy, SendFox has an option of the easy transition of lists and tags from MailChimp to SendFox with one click. Users can also create and customize their own lists to segregate transferred data.
Design landing pages and forms with minimalistic templates
- Being a minimalistic platform with focused features and services, it is like a cherry on the top to have the functionality of customizable landing pages and forms.
- Landing pages and forms are useful for feedback and reviews from the audience. It helps creators understand their audience better.
- SendFox enables users to promote their landing page URLs through email signatures. It also has a GDPR consent feature in it, which makes it perfectly legal to exchange detailed information with the audience.
Create automation series from scratch
- It is not any surprise that SendFox has this feature of letting users create automation series from scratch. Whether it be welcome emails for new users or be feedback forms for daily users, this feature enables the user to connect with a vast audience personally.
- Users can create automated series based on user behaviors, time, dates, and other influencing factors. For example, one can create a series of emails sent to wish on birthdays or any special occasions. SendFox will replace the names according to the lists and automatically wish those people through an automatic mail.
- As SendFox focuses more on agility than the number of services, it is obvious for SendFox to work optimally faster.
- SendFox is also designed so that there is no clutter, and everything is easy to implement; it also adds to the speed of operation from the users’ side.
- SendFox offers unlimited branded emails in its lifetime subscription. Today, it costs 49$ for 5000 contacts with unlimited emails and lifetime access. It may or may not change in the future, but this offer is the best for beginners.
- Once taken the lifetime subscription, there is no limit on emails to stay in touch with the audience without any hurdles and experiment with strategies as much as they like.
Ease in editing
- Unlike other platforms, SendFox has a simple and easy to use editor. Its simplistic design makes it more user friendly and less confusing.
- It has all the necessary features like fonts, colors, and links editing.
Mobile responsive emails
- As it is a must-have this feature of mobile-responsive emails, SendFox does provide users with the functionality of creating mobile-friendly emails.
- When most people are checking their emails on the go using their phone, it is more likely to get their attention through their phones.
- Being able to create mobile-responsive emails increases the conversion rates considerably.
- This is one of the most prominent features of SendFox.
- Having a simplistic UI clearly aligns with the sumo’s goals of creating SendFox in the first place, which is to make it beginner-friendly.
- Least clutter and minimalist design are some of the USPs of SendFox.
- SendFox has a basic CRM functionality available on its platform. It enables users to provide a more personalized experience to its audience and maintain relations.
- Using CRM, users can improve customer engagement, which increases the possibility of conversion.
- SendFox has an integrated RSS feed functionality. It enables users to send automatic reminders of new content to subscribers.
- It is a handy feature for creators who update daily content on their website or social media. SendFox enables them to notify their subs abut their new content with emails.
Performance tracking tools
- Another prominent feature of SendFox is its performance tracking tools. With these tools, the users can easily analyze the behavior of its audience and make necessary changes in the marketing strategy.
- Users can analyze clicks, opens, subscriber status, subscriber sources, IP addresses, and email activity using these performance tracking tools.
- This data helps creators in decision making.
- With the data collected from these tools, the users can shape their automation series to be more effective and relevant.
- As SendFox is one of the members of the sumo family, it is integrated with other sumo platforms.
- It makes it easier for users who use sumo platforms to track and develop the workflow without complications from the software side.
- SendFox is an evolving platform, so it will be fascinating to see what someone’s updates bring out of SendFox.
- SendFox offers a free plan for new users so that you can see whether the platforms suit your needs or not.
- Even though one day is not enough to understand whether this platform will fulfill all your needs or not, it is a great feature for those who want to get started with email marketing.
- One of the best things about SendFox is its cheap rates.
- While other platforms cost around 14$ per-month for basic facilities, SendFox provides a lifetime membership of 49$ with 5k contacts with 50,000 emails per month.
- Users can increase the number of contacts by paying 10$ for every 1k extra contacts.
- This makes SendFox the best platform for those who are just getting started with email marketing.
- And their Empire Add-On gives more power by removing SendFox branding in your emails and comes with a rich HTML editor, the best sending server, and has increased sends per month up to 70,000.
Comparison with MailChimp
- SendFox is giving direct competition to Mailchimp, which is an already established email marketing platform. Even though MailChimp has more capabilities and an already existing audience, SendFox is growing faster and evolving to stand up to the expectations of its audience.
- Mailchimp is comparatively costly for content creators and beginners in the world of email marketing. It charges almost the same fee to individuals and large companies. SendFox fixes this problem by providing a beginner-friendly platform which has lesser fees as compared to platforms like MailChimp.
- Mailchimp costs around 14$ per-month for automated emails and e-commerce automation, while SendFox offers a lifetime membership of 49$ with a capacity of five thousand contacts.
- In MailChimp, as there are more services available, users have to pay extra money every time they want to get access to newer features. SendFox has limited features, and most of them are accessible in one single membership.
- Both platforms provide a reasonably great conversion. SendFox has the upper hand here because it has managed to compete with MailChimp in much less time. It will be interesting to see what it will bring in the future.
- As MailChimp has more services and more options are available for users to choose from, SendFox seems very user-friendly compared to Mailchimp. SendFox has uncluttered UI and simple and clean visuals.
- The main difference between Mailchimp and SendFox is in the ways they operate. While MailChimp is used for deep and more complicated work, Sendfox is designed for ease and agile functions.
Even though SendFox is amazing in many ways, there are some areas on the field where it has not been tested yet. As compared to MailChimp, Sendfox has lesser email automation options that restrict users in some way or another.
SendFox is not as effective for large e-commerce businesses, which takes away a huge chunk of the market. SendFox has shown great growth in earlier days, but it is yet to establish its position in its own new market, and for that, it needs to keep updating.
So, their uncertainty about what the user will be seen next in the upcoming updates.
SendFox has proven to be a great platform for beginners and content creators, but its complete capabilities of guiding the audience down the sales funnel are not yet to be discovered.
With the strong background of the sumo family and great design, SendFox is no doubt proving to be a perfect go-to place for many content creators out there.
With its amazing features and minimalist design, SendFox is not just user-friendly but also an attractive platform to work on.
Email marketing is being made easy by SendFox. It is growing and it will grow according to the needs of its audience, making it more versatile.
Opinions about which platform is better than others can vary from person to person but it is important to see what your needs and what platform has to offer. The best way to find out is to take the 24 hours free trial and get the full experience of SendFox’s services.