Every day, hundreds of new Small Businesses pop up with innovative ideas. The zealous founders put in lots of effort & energy to scale their Business.
Unfortunately, just 20-30% of these Small Businesses survive. So is there something inherently wrong with their ideas? Is there a product or service that is not good? Are they not finding the customers?
We earn a commission when you buy through the links on this page. Affiliate disclosure.
Not exactly! The reason is a lack of adapting to the technology & using the available best marketing tools for small businesses. Additionally, Small Businesses do not have a large enough workforce that allows task segregation.
Solution? Some are readily available & extremely useful marketing tools for small businesses! Today, I have compiled a list of some of the best marketing tools for small businesses. I have used almost 80% of these marketing tools for small businesses at some stage so I can vouch for them.
On this page
Let’s not waste too much of your time & let’s get going!
But first, it’s vital to understand Digital Marketing for Small Businesses & its importance.
Small Business Digital Marketing
The world has become extremely competitive for businesses. As the Start-up Euphoria is taking over the world, thousands of small businesses are competing fiercely.
Additionally, these Small Businesses are foraying into domains that were traditionally dominated by the industry’s big shots.
So to tackle such fierce competition, Small Businesses need powerful branding. Here, digital marketing can come to the rescue of these small businesses.
Digital marketing is very cost-efficient, targeted, and produces excellent results when compared to traditional marketing. So adopting Digital Marketing for Small Businesses is a no-brainer.
How Marketing tools can help Small Business Grow
Now there are two ways you can handle your Small Business’s Digital Marketing. Either you can hire a professional Digital Marketing agency or take up the job yourself.
The issue with the first option is that marketing agencies don’t come cheap. Especially if you are just getting started, their charges can dent your budget. Additionally, if your business is in its initial stages, you can easily spare some time for Digital Marketing.
Enter Marketing tools for small businesses! There are literally thousands of marketing tools for small businesses available. Using these tools, you can automate many of your digital marketing tasks and get desired results.
After painstakingly going through an extensive list of marketing tools for Small Businesses, I finally compiled a list of 29 marketing tools for Small Businesses.
All these marketing tools for small businesses can give you a clear edge over your competitors without putting too much strain on your budget.
I have classified these marketing tools for small businesses into 8 different categories. I have also prepared a comparison table for each category for easy comparison. Let’s check out each tool in brief.
How to choose the right marketing tools for Small Businesses?
An unlimited number of small business marketing tools for small business are available in the market. There is no way you can go out & test them all. So here is a quick guide to help you choose the best marketing tool for small businesses.
- Step 1: Identify your business needs
- Step2: Define the features you need
- Step 3: Define your budget
- Step 4: Select the top 10 tools from the niche
- Step 5: Filter these 10 tools based on the criteria you mentioned in the first 3 steps.
Yup, it’s that simple! All you need is a clear idea about your needs and budget.
Now, let’s dive deeper into the list of the best marketing tools for small businesses.
Here is the list of 29 tools.
Semrush is arguably the ultimate SEO tool that’s equally useful for Digital Marketing agencies & SMB owners alike. Loaded with a wide range of features that cover every aspect of SEO, Semrush will help you improve your organic reach & website ranking.
Here are some of the best features of Semrush that make it one of the best marketing tools for small businesses:
- Link Building Tool: Link building is the most vital part of any SEO campaign. With this tool, you can easily dominate it. It helps you manage your Link building strategies.
- On-page SEO: On-page SEO holds tremendous importance in improving your ranking. This tool helps you identify & fix all your On-page SEO issues.
- Site Audit Tool: This tool helps you identify & fix any errors or issues you have on your website.
- Keyword Research Tool: This tool helps you identify the best ranking, valuable & low-competitive keywords for your SEO content writing.
- SEO Writing Assistant: This tool runs your written content through various tests & helps you better optimize it based on the competitor analysis
- The only limitation of this tool is that its pricing is a bit on the high side.
Semrush – SEO and Marketing Tools
Get access to the top 55+ marketing tools. Try the 14-day PRO trial today.
If you are looking for a perfect alternative to SEMrush, Morningscore.io is the answer. This AI-powered, comprehensive tool is designed to assist website owners with all their SEO-related needs. I use it for my website, along with SEMrush.
Here are some of the best Morningscore.io features that make it one of the most preferred marketing tools for small businesses.
- Morningscore: It’s a number ranging from 0 to 100 that the tool drives after your website’s detailed SEO analysis. It gives you a clear picture of the issues & an option to optimize them.
- Keyword Tool: For any SEO tool, keywords are vital. Integrating the best keywords into your content can help boost your organic ranking. This tool enables you to identify some of the least competitive & highest-volume keywords for your website & blogs.
- Link Overview Tool: This tool helps you monitor all the link activities on your website. You can also track the estimated link value, anchor text & URL too.
- Health Checkup: This tool offers you an in-depth view & score of your website’s health status. It analyzes basic, Technical & Content related issues to come up with the score.
- I didn’t find any limitations to this tool.
Morningscore.io – Fun and simple SEO tool
The most accessible all-in-one real-time SEO audit tool that uses gamification to make your SEO work easier. Morningscore makes SEO easier with personalized help for each issue which gives an overview of the issue and how to resolve it. Morningscore.io Coupon Code: Use the coupon code WITTYSPARKS to get 30% off for 3 months.
Serpstat is a full-spectrum SEO tool that’s affordable & efficient. It’s designed to help small business owners optimize their websites using the multiple features available.
Here are some of the best ones:
- Website Analysis: This feature offers you an in-depth view of your website using domain-level & URL-level analysis. With massive data about your website & your competitors, you can efficiently utilize the information for better ranking.
- Backlink Analysis tool: You can get detailed information on all the backlinks & referring domains. It also offers information on anchor texts.
- Rank Tracking: This feature tracks your website’s ranking globally. You get ranking information for both mobile & desktops.
- Team Management: If you have a small team working under you on a project, this feature from Serpstat is a boon. It helps your team stay on the same page & keeps you updated on the project’s status.
- The only limitation is it has far too much information & data! This might confuse a rookie.
Serpstat – All-in-one SEO Tool
All-in-one growth hacking tool for content marketing, SEO, PPC, and all the aspects of digital marketing.
Serpstat Coupon Code: wittysparks_discount for 30% off.
4. Content King
Content King is another SEO tool loaded with multiple features that can help optimize your website for better ranking. This web-based tool is affordable & effective.
Here are some reasons it’s one of the best tools for marketers:
- Real-time auditing: You can automate your website’s auditing using this tool. You won’t have to spend time manually performing various SEO checks.
- Link Monitoring: Monitor all the links on your website & ensure no links are broken, or canonical links are present.
- Track Changes: You can easily track all the changes you make on your website. This helps you retrace your & start from scratch if there is some issue with your website.
- This platform is built on Java, which is comparatively an older platform. So it’s sluggish.
- The rank tracker feature is absent.
ContentKing – Real-time SEO Auditing
A cloud-based real-time SEO auditing and monitoring platform.
Email Marketing Tools
MailChimp is the world’s most popular email marketing tool. With 13 million subscribers, it stands tall among its competitors. Its simple UI, a load of features, & quality services, makes it even better. Here are some best MailChimp features that make it one of the best marketing tools for small businesses:
- Automation: You can automate your user’s journey using multiple automation features available with Mail Chimp.
- Creative designing tools: MailChimp offers many tools necessary for designing good creatives & landing pages.
- Audience Management: With features like segmentation, behavioral targeting, & predicted demography, MailChimp offers advanced-level audience management services.
- Detailed Reporting: You get an in-depth view of all your marketing campaigns that help improve your efficacy.
- It’s pretty expensive compared to its peers.
This is one of my favorite email marketing tools. You can easily integrate it with your CRM, eCommerce portal, or website without coding.
Here are some of the best features of Moosend, that compelled me to add it to the list of marketing tools for small businesses:
- Automate: You can easily automate a lot of your e-mail marketing tasks with this feature
- Personalization: This tool lets you deliver personalized messages, recommendations & offers, improving your engagement
- Landing Pages & Forms: You can generate top-quality leads using this Landing Page & Form builder.
- Detailed Reporting: Moosend offers in-depth reporting on each email campaign, giving you a chance to optimize your campaign
- Third-party integration: Moosend supports up to 39 third-party integrations, including Zapier & PieSync.
- The number of templates available within the email builder is limited.
Moosend – Email Marketing platform
Moosend is a robot solution for marketers to run email newsletter campaigns swiftly. Moosend comes with AI Marketing Automation and A/B testing.
If you are looking for an email marketing tool, that’s good with emails & SMS and inexpensive, this is it. Omnisend offers a broader range of features that makes it a good candidate. Here are some of the best Omniend features that make it one of the best marketing tools for small businesses:
- Free plan: The free program from Omnisend lets you manage up to 250 contacts per month. You can send 500 emails in a month.
- Multichannel marketing campaign: With push notifications, emails, SMS & email A/B testing, it satisfies your need for a multichannel marketing tool. It helps you reach out to more people on different platforms.
- Smart-segmentation: You can divide your audience into various smart segments based on multiple attributes using Omnisend. This helps you offer a personalized experience to your subscribers.
- Easy Integration: You can easily integrate different third-party apps into Ominsend. It helps you boost your campaign’s efficacy without needing different marketing tools for small businesses.
- Omnisend is notorious for unreliable updates. They often roll out updates with no advanced warning.
- Design options related to email templates are limited.
Omnisend – Your Marketing Automation
A centralized system for managing your social media, SMS, email marketing, and growing your online presence. Omnisend can integrate with other CRM software, and you can create web forms and landing pages to attract more customers.
4. Email Octopus
Email marketing tools are known to need to be clarified for rookie small business owners. All the features make it even more complex.
If you are looking for a simple & powerful email marketing tool, Email Octopus is something you should consider. Check out some of the best features of this simple, yet one of the best email marketing tools for small businesses:
- Drip Campaigns: Very few entry-level email marketing tools offer this feature. Email Octopus lets you customize drip campaigns to automate the whole process.
- Effective Segmentation: You can divide your subscribers into multiple segments based on various attributes using this feature. With Segmentation, you can deliver a more personalized message to your subscribers.
- Eye-catching forms: These attractive forms can compel your website visitors to become your subscribers.
- Easy integrations: You can easily integrate multiple third-party integrations to enhance your email marketing campaigns.
- The features are limited but sufficient for Small Businesses.
- Lacks advanced automation & management features.
EmailOctopus – Email Marketing Plugin
An Email Marketing platform that offers customized reports, drip email sequences, import contacts, integration with different kinds of forms, and high deliverability. You can set your campaigns on autopilot and save time. With customer data, you can create highly targeted emails.
This excellent web-based email marketing tool boasts over 800,000 subscribers. It can help you grow your mailing list by meeting all your email marketing needs via its features.
Here are some of the best MailerLite features that make it one of the best marketing tools for small businesses:
- Complete Marketing setup: Building landing pages, segmentation, managing subscribers, email automation or A/B testing, MailerLite lets you do all.
- Efficient Subscriber Management: You can create multiple segments & groups by setting specific conditions.
- Creative campaign builder: MailerLite offers options like a text editor, a drag & drop newsletter editor & HTML Editor to create a Creative Campaign builder.
- Automation: MailerLite helps you automate all your email marketing tasks so you can focus on your core business. All you have to do is create blocks once & you’re good to go.
- Third-party integration: You can easily integrate third-party integrations like WooCommerce, Shopify & MailerLite plugins for WordPress websites for better efficiency.
- It has a minimal number of themes in the website builder
- The automation feature is not up to par with peers like MailChimp
MailerLite – An Email Marketing Software
MailerLiter enables you to send professional emails, grow your mailing list, attract an audience with landing pages and pop-ups, create surveys, automate sending emails, and more. It helps you create campaigns from start to finish. It has a drag-and-drop editor and many app integrations.
Marketing & Automation Tools
Businesses are quickly adopting the feature of Live Chat on their websites. Live chats are an excellent way to engage your visitors & generate leads. Video can help you do that within just a couple of minutes. Tidio is a Live Chat tool that’s efficient & easy to install.
Here are some of the best Tidio features that helped it get on this list of the best marketing tools for small businesses.
- No Coding required: You do not need coding skills to integrate Tidio. All you need is just a few clicks & you are good to go.
- Easy Integration: Whether you are using Shopify, WordPress, or Wix, you can easily integrate Tidio with them. It runs equally well on all platforms.
- Versatile: Tidio is a versatile tool that can be used with CRMs, Social Media & Websites alike.
- View Page feature: This page lets you see what pages your visitor has viewed before contacting you. This can help you offer a more customized experience to the visitor.
- The reporting & analytics tools available with Tidio are basic.
- Sometimes, the notification is delayed, hampering your response time.
Tidio – Grow your sales effortlessly
A live chat software that caters to all the needs of its users with features like chatbot templates, a visual chatbot editor, zapier integration, live typing, viewed pages, live visitors list, permissions, and notes.
Alright, we are talking about Marketing Automation tools. But Zoho does it all! It’s one of the most versatile digital marketing solutions for any business. With a plethora of useful features & competitive pricing, Zoho can really turn the tables in your favor.
Let’s check out some of its best features, making it to the list of marketing tools for a small business:
- Social Media Management: You can manage all your social media accounts from a single tool. Whether posting, optimizing, or running ads, you can do it all with Zoho.
- Automated Campaigns: You can create automated workflow-based emails, completely automating your email marketing campaigns.
- Create stunning websites: You can create attractive websites using an in-tool website builder via Zoho.
- Surveying: You get access to real-time results about your audience & their search data.
- Some users have complained about the speed of the tool.
- Usage limitation from Zoho is also a headache.
Specifically designed for Small Businesses, Brevo is about utilizing the best marketing channels for growth. Sendinblue focuses on three crucial marketing components: communication, personalization, & conversion.
I regularly use Sendinblue for my email & SMS marketing campaigns. Here are some features that make Sendinblue my favorite & one of the best marketing tools for a small business:
- Email Marketing: Sendinblue offers a comprehensive email marketing solution that can provide you with more engagement & conversions.
- SMS Marketing: You can amplify your marketing efforts by adding SMS marketing to the list. With Sendinblue, you can do both with a single tool.
- Excellent Email editor: Sendinblue helps you create aesthetic & attractive emails & landing pages to drive more traffic to your website.
- Free plan: If you are just getting started, you can test this tool & learn more about it via Sendinblue’s free plan
- Affordable Paid plans: all plans from Sendinblue are affordable
- Easy to use: Sendinblue offers a simple & attractive UI, ensuring even a beginner can use it hassle-free.
- It’s suitable only for small businesses & not for agencies or professionals.
Brevo – Marketing for growing businesses
All-in-one marketing software that allows you to engage with your contacts, and enhance your customer relationships, and can help you at every stage of your marketing funnel with features like SMS management, Email marketing, social media marketing, chats, Facebook Ads, and CRM.
There is no way this list becomes complete without mentioning HubSpot! This cloud-based software takes care of everything, including marketing, lead generation, automation, sales & services.
The best part is that numerous HubSpot tools are free for all. Here are some additional features that make HubSpot even more attractive for the list of marketing tools for small businesses:
- Email Automation: It has one of the most powerful email automation features. Using it, you can nurture powerful leads & grow your Business quickly.
- Social Media Management: You can create & publish your Social Media ads from a single place. This saves a lot of time & effort.
- Detailed Analytics: HubSpot offers a clear view of your campaign’s status by performing detailed analysis. This helps you better optimize your campaigns for great results.
- Meeting Scheduler: This free tool will ensure you do not miss your meetings & are always in control.
- The only problem with HubSpot is, it’s a vast tool. Beginners might find it daunting.
HubSpot – A perfect marketing solution
One of the best software for inbound marketing and sales.
Unbounce is a specialized landing page builder that focuses on maximum engagement & conversions. Landing pages are quite-essentials for powerful lead-generation strategies. With this tool at your disposal, you can build eye-catching page builders, and you don’t need any coding knowledge.
I regularly use Unbounce for building landing pages & here’s what I love about this one of the best marketing tools for small businesses:
- AMP: Accelerated Mobile Page or AMP is a landing page designed for a mobile-first experience. This helps you deliver a fantastic experience to your mobile-based visitors, which comprises almost 50% of the total traffic.
- Drag & Drop Landing Page Builder: You don’t have to be a coder to build landing pages. This feature of Unbounce lets you create attractive pages with its efficient Drag & Drop builder.
- Pop-ups & Sticky bars: Pop-ups are great to ensure your visitors take some meaningful action after visiting your site. Using Unbounce, you can create attractive & high-converting pop-ups.
- Smart Traffic: This trademarked feature offers an extremely tailored experience to your visitors. It analyzes multiple visitors’ attributes & shows them a personalized web page based on the analysis.
- I didn’t find any limitations. But some users claim their support service is not up to the mark.
Unbounce – Building perfect landing pages
Landing page-building software that helps you build responsive, and high-converting landing pages. You also get other features like pop-ups and sticky bar builders for improving your conversion rate. You can create mobile pages, run A/B testing, replace texts, and analyze your traffic and sales using this tool.
6. Hello Bar
This one-of-a-kind marketing tool can really help boost your conversion rate significantly. Hello Bar is a notification bar tool that encourages your visitors to take some action. Today, it has evolved into a much more comprehensive marketing tool.
Here’s what I loved about this marketing tool for a small business after using it for 7 months:
- Focused Targeting: You can create & show personalized notification bars to different visitors based on their personal information. This delivers a beautiful user experience.
- Time-based targeting: This feature allows you to show your notification bar when there is an optimum probability of some action.
- Split Testing: Hello Bar offers you an option of split-testing to test multiple notification bars & optimize the one with the best performance.
- Easy to use: You can easily collect all your leads via integrations like MailChimp or Campaign Monitor.
- It’s an expensive little tool.
- There is no on-call support, which is a bit frustrating.
Hello Bar – boosting sales and sign-ups
A WordPress plugin can increase page views and engagement with an unlimited number of pop-ups, subscribers, and A/B tests. It provides premium-level support with design features and integrations and 100 pre-built themes for the same.
As a small business owner, you regularly have to deal with multiple sales and marketing tools for small businesses. But keeping track of all the data spread across these tools is challenging.
Outfunnel is designed to help tackle this data synchronization issue. Using it, you can keep all your customers’ data in sync, save time & boost efficiency.
Here’s why I love Outfunnel:
- Seamless integration: You can sync multiple CRM tools like HubSpot, Copper & Pipedrive for seamless integration & data management.
- Tracking: Outfunnel lets you track your customers & visitors in real time, giving you great control over the data.
- Lead scoring: Outfunnel performs behavior-based analysis on your leads & allocates a lead score while adding them to your contact list.
- Efficient email marketing: Using this feature, you can create & send high-conversion emails from a single platform.
- Currently, it supports only HubSpot, Copper & Pipedrive CRM, which limits its ability.
Social Media Marketing (SMM) tools
1. Sprout Social
Sprout Social can be easily ranked first among all the Social Media Management tools available. The reason is it offers an app for iOS & Android for easy management, enhanced usability, publishing features across many Social Media platforms & efficacy.
Here are some reasons I just love Sprout Social & consider it one of the best marketing tools for small businesses:
- Excellent Scheduling: Sprout Social offers one of the best scheduling features across all social media platforms. This gives you freedom & boosts your efficacy.
- Simple & Powerful UI: Even if you are new, it’s very easy-to-use Sprout Social. Its simple yet powerful UI makes it extremely popular among all.
- Detailed Analytics: You can keep a vigilant eye on how your Social Media campaigns are performing with detailed analytics. You also get ROI & user engagement data.
- Paid promotion tools: You can create excellent ads for Meta using their paid promotion tools & can enhance your reach.
- You can manage only a few Social Profiles.
- Plans are expensive for Small Businesses.
Hootsuite offers full-spectrum Social Media management services. Its tracking & analytics features are some of the best in the industry. With detailed tracking & personalized reporting, you can always stay ahead of your Social games. Here are some of the best features of Hootsuite, making it one of the most popular marketing tools for a small business:
- Advance Post Scheduling: Hootsuite lets you schedule your post well in advance. This is not a unique feature, as all SMM tools have it. But it’s simpler & easy to use with Hootsuite.
- Hootlet Plugin: This excellent plugin lets you share your content across multiple platforms. Whenever you find something share-worthy, you can share it on all your platforms with a single click.
- Social Media Listening: Hootsuite lets you “hear” what people are talking about your Brand on Social Media. This gives you a clear understanding of your Brand’s acceptability.
- Manage Multiple Social Platforms: With Hootsuite, you can manage your different Social Media profiles on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Foursquare, LinkedIn & Twitter.
- If you have a lot of Social profiles, Hootsuite will prove costly to you. Otherwise, it’s a great tool to have.
If you can’t spare too much time on your Social Media marketing management, MeetEdgar is the tool you need. This tool automates a lot of your tasks & even re-shares relevant posts on your social profiles automatically!
Here are some additional features of MeetEdgar that helped it pop up on this list of marketing tools for small businesses:
- Unlimited Content Library: MeetEdgar has a massive content library that it uses to schedule posts automatically.
- Excellent analytics: MeetEdgar offers profound insight into your Social Media campaigns. This helps you better optimize your strategies for superior performance.
- Free Trial: If you are not sure about using MeetEdgar, it’s understandable as it’s a new tool. But you can always try it with the Free Trial before moving on to the paid plans.
- Affordable: If you are a new business and have a few social media profiles, MeetEdgar is the most affordable tool available.
- With a basic plan, you can manage only three platforms. But for most Small Businesses, this is enough.
If you are a Small Business but have to maintain a presence across many Social Media platforms, Sendible is a perfect choice. Unlike MeetEdgar, you can integrate 17+ social media platforms, including Meta, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google My Business (GMB), YouTube, WordPress, Canva, Google Analytics, and Google Drive.
I included Sendible in this list of marketing tools for small businesses because of the following features:
- Excellent Dashboard: With a detailed social media dashboard, you can monitor your whole social media task list from a single place. This gives you tremendous flexibility & efficacy.
- 17+ Social Media Integrations: No other tool offers this many social media integrations. So no matter what platforms you are on, Sendible will let you manage them all.
- Affordability: The basic plan starts at just $29 per month. So for Small Businesses, Sendible is a great choice.
- There is no free plan available.
- Only one user is allowed under the Basic plan.
If you are a Small Business with a small team & limited budget, you can blindly go with Buffer. Buffer is the most affordable Social Media Management tool for Small Businesses. The best part? They also offer a Free plan (of course, with limited functionality!) that lets you manage three social profiles.
Here are some of the best Buffer features that make it one of my favorite marketing tools for small businesses:
- Affordable: If you are just getting started or don’t want to invest much, Buffer is a great choice.
- Free account: You can also use their free account! It allows you to manage three profiles & schedule 10 posts per month.
- Covers all major platforms: With Buffer, you can manage Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest
- Feature loaded: Buffer is loaded with all the features like a hashtag optimization tool, link shortening tool & post scheduling tool. So this full-service tool covers every aspect of your Social Media Marketing campaign.
- The only problem with Buffer is the limited number of platforms available for integration.
If you are looking for something that can help you manage all your Social Media activities, save time & be cost-effective, Social Bee is something you should never miss.
Here are a few features that make it one of my favorite tools:
- Schedule Posts: You can schedule all your posts weeks in advance
- Content Creation: You can access Canva, Unsplash, or GIPHY directly from the tool for content creation
- Content Recycling: You can use the same content with minor alterations across your Social Media handles
- Social Media Analytics: You can easily track engagement rates, impressions, shares, likes & every other vital data for better analysis
- Collaboration: You can also collaborate with your team & can work remotely.
- The UI might be a bit complex for newbies to understand. But once you do, it’s very easy to use.
SocialBee – Manage your social media posting easier
A social media management platform that allows its users to set a posting schedule and share content across all major platforms.
7. Social Champ
This pocket-friendly social media management tool lets you control all your Social Media needs from a single place. You can schedule posts, monitor engagement, & even create content using Social Champ.
Here are some intriguing features that make it one of my favorite marketing tools for small businesses:
- Sentiment analysis: Yes, this feature is as cool as it sounds! Social Champ analyzes your content & its tone. This understanding allows Social Champ to help create more personalized content.
- Free Social Media Scheduler: You can create, edit & schedule your social media posts using this feature. Such advanced automation ensures you get the best outcomes.
- Social Media Calendar: This feature lets you efficiently manage your future posts so you don’t miss out on any critical events.
- Detailed analytics: Social Champ offers detailed analytics of each campaign. So you can easily optimize your content for the best results.
- Its User Interface is quite complex & the new learners might find it more difficult.
If you have a small budget but need more users, SocialPilot is one of the best tools available out there. Unlike other tools mentioned above, SocialPilot offers you three users, even in the basic plan. So it’s an excellent choice for small business owners.
Here are some additional features that prompted me to add it to this list of marketing tools for small businesses:
- For Small Businesses: SocialPilot is affordable and offers every necessary feature that you need for managing your social needs
- Minimum 10 account management: You can manage 10 social media accounts with SocialPilot, even with its basic plan, which is more than enough.
- Simple yet Powerful: SocialPilot is very simple & easy to use. Even a newbie can handle the tool quickly and achieve the best results.
- Affordable: The basic plan starts at just $25 per month. In this plan, you get almost all the features & can manage 10 accounts.
- If you choose the most basic plan, pay for it a year in advance.
SocialPilot – Social Media Scheduling, Marketing, and Analytics Tool
A social media marketing automation tool to increase brand awareness with tailored social media scheduling.
Choosing Streak as your CRM partner is the right decision if you are already using a business Gmail account. This CRM platform offers you complete control over your sales process & helps you get a clear picture of your Business.
Here are a few features that make Streak a popular CRM platform & one of the best marketing tools for small businesses:
- Email Tracking: Streak notifies you every time we view an email. You can also get information about whether your recipients have opened your mail.
- Sales management: Using Streak, you can manage your entire sales ecosystem in Gmail. It offers you a complete picture of your sales team’s performance.
- Email Scheduling: You can automate your email marketing campaigns using Streak. This gives you much-needed freedom & you can work on your own.
- Project Management: You & all your teams can discuss and optimize your strategies for any project to wrap it up quickly.
- No marketing tools other than email marketing are available. This limits its usability.
This all-powerful marketing tool for small businesses is designed to help businesses track all the aspects of their business. You can manage your marketing, sales & services with this CRM cum automation tool. It gives you a complete overview of your customer’s journey.
Here are some of the best features of EngageBay:
- Multichannel Marketing: EngageBay offers multichannel marketing to help you boost your online reach. You do not have to rely just on emails & SMS.
- Smart Scoring: EngageBay designates a score for each lead. This can help your sales team focus more on quality leads & ignore the leads with the least value.
- Customer Support: With single-click management of support tickets, you can deliver excellent customer support using EngageBay.
- Auto-response Chatbot: You can create a library of auto-responses for some FAQs. This will offer your customers quick support with some fundamental issues.
- Affordable: It has a free version & the premium version costs just $413.49 per month.
- It offers a minimal number of landing page templates
- There is no Social Media analytics tool
This excellent CRM & is one of the best marketing tools for small business that will ensure your Business proliferate. Using this tool, you can simplify your marketing & sales. If you are looking for a CRM that performs, go with Keap.
Here are some essential features that no one should miss:
- CRM: With Keap, managing your sales, customers, and support team is extremely easy. The excellent client management system ensures your Small Business is set to grow exponentially.
- Email & text marketing: You can create visually appealing emails and perform A/B testing to enhance engagement. Keep also offers the facility of text marketing with a local number (only with paid plans)
- Efficient Sales Pipeline: With Keap, you can monitor each potential deal. This gives you a clearer picture of your deal’s status & you to take the action.
- Integration: You can add integrations like Gmail, Zapier, WordPress, and more to enhance the productivity of your business.
- It’s a bit of a complex tool & the learning curve is quite steep
- There is no auto-save feature. So if you close the tool, all your hard work is lost.
Website Development Tools
If you are looking for a new website but don’t want to hire web developers, Wix is the solution. This no-code website builder can help you build attractive & fully functional websites that perform. You do not need to have coding knowledge for Wix.
Here are some additional features of Wix that helped it get on the list of marketing tools for small businesses:
- Templates: If you do not want to waste time designing a website from scratch, you can use readymade templates. These templates, too, are excellently designed and fully functional.
- SEO tools: Wix is equipped with multiple SEO tools. These tools will help you better optimize your website for performance & ranking on Google.
- Custom Domains: If you want a custom domain that matches your Brand’s name, Wix can help you here too!
- Mobile optimized: All the websites designed using Wix are mobile optimized. This ensures your mobile-based viewers can enjoy a wonderful site-visiting experience.
- There are no interchangeable templates available
- Data migration is difficult
This free website designing tool is as simple as it sounds! The company claims it’s the easiest way to build a website for the right reason. You do not need prior coding or web design knowledge to build a website using Site 123. It’s better than your regular drag & drop website builder. The best part is, it offers a free website too, making it one of my favorite marketing tools for small businesses.
Some other exciting features of Site123 are:
- Feature-loaded websites: The websites designed using Site123 are efficient, high-performance, SEO-optimized & get 24/7 website support.
- Online store creation: Wix is a famous online store builder. You can build a custom store, optimize it per your needs & handle all the store-related tasks efficiently.
- Customizable templates: Site123 templates are fully customizable so that you can tweak them as per your needs.
- Free website: You can take your business online with a website using site 123 & it’s absolutely free! (basic features)
- It lacks E-commerce tools
- Design flexibility is less
Pixpa – Personal Portfolio creator
Pixpa is a personal portfolio website builder, targeting photographers and artists as their main customers with photo management features.
If you are looking for an all-powerful marketing tool for small businesses to help you with your website design, blog integration & store management, you should go with Pixpa. Pixpa is a comprehensive website & online store-building tool for Small Businesses.
Here are some additional features it Pixpa a good choice:
- Online Store: You can design an attractive, efficient & well-managed online store using Pixpa.
- Attractive templates: There are hundreds of website templates for small businesses, creators, & other artists.
- Easy blogging: Pixpa offers you an in-built blogging platform. Using it, you can create blogs & post-hassle-free.
- Zero-coding knowledge: You don’t need coding knowledge to design a website using Pixpa. It offers ready-made templates & easy drag & drops website builders.
- No drag & drop builder available
- No publishing feature in the trial period
4. Tap the link
Landing pages are critical for creating a comprehensive marketing campaign. Tap link aids you in your quest to design attractive & high-converting landing pages with ease. There are ready-made templates available, or you can choose to build them from scratch.
Here are some additional features that make it popular:
- Mobile-optimized: All the landing pages designed with Tap Link are mobile-optimized. So no matter where your visitors are coming from, they will have the best view of your landing page.
- Business add-on: If you need additional features on your Landing Page, like Google Analytics, you can do so with a business add-on.
- Professionally designed templates: Its templates are well-designed & look attractive to visitors.
- Easy to use: Tap link has a mobile app. So you can create attractive landing pages on the go! Such flexibility is an added benefit.
- Only basic designs are available
Some additional marketing tools for small businesses are worth mentioning!
It’s one of the most famous & influential writing assistance too. Grammarly helps you create error-free, professional & attractive copies. You can optimize your copies based on the multiple filters available.
KWfinder is a simple & powerful keyword research tool. You can find out the least-competitive & highest- volume keywords for your copy.
If you want to bump your marketing campaign with enchanting videos, Flexclip is the solution. You can create crazy videos for free using this fantastic tool.
If you are searching for a tool that can help you find long-tail keywords easily, Long-tail Pro will do the job for you! This fantastic tool is the most popular keyword research tool for those who need Long-tail keywords.
Sell zone is the Amazon PPC optimizer tool that helps sellers boost their product’s ranking, generate more sales & pump up their revenue. You can read more about this tool in this detailed review.
Finding the best marketing tools for small businesses is a challenging task. As so many options are available with many features, it might become confusing.
So before you go on the quest to find the best marketing tools for small businesses, you must prepare a list of features you need.
Once the list is ready, you can easily choose from the marketing tools for the small businesses I have mentioned above. I have used almost every tool mentioned above, barring a few exceptions. So you can rely on the efficacy of these marketing tools for small businesses.
This list of marketing tools for small businesses will help you with your business. You can always drop a comment below if you need any further information. I will get back to you with the answers.
Till then, keep reading, and keep evolving!
Is Grammarly free?
Yes, it offers a free version. But the free version includes only a grammar-checking feature. For additional features, upgrade to a paid version.
Is Semrush good to SEO?
Semrush is one of the market leaders in SEO tools. So yes, Semrush is a good SEO tool.
Which is the best, no-coding website designing tool for small businesses?
You can use Site123 or Wix to design websites u0026amp; online stores that meet your needs. And none of them require coding knowledge.
Is Sprout Social offering a free version?
No, Sprout Social does not have any free version. Start with a basic package.
Is Wix any good for an online store?
Wix is one of the most popular, no-coding online store designing tools. It offers a lot of features u0026amp; lets you build an efficient u0026amp; SEO-optimized store.